500.com (WBAI) Stocks
📊 500.com Limited is a public company and a leading online sports and lottery service provider. It is based in Shenzhen, Guangdong in the People’s Republic of China and its history goes back to 2001 when it was founded under the name 500wan.com Limited.
📊 Through its subsidiaries 500.com Limited provides online gaming services in the People’s Republic of China and Europe. Online gaming sites such as Multilotto.com and Multilotto.net (in Curacao, Malta, the United Kingdom, and Ireland) as well as various casino services are operated by the company.
📊 500.com Limited also has a sports information portal and a mobile application for soccer enthusiasts. It offers various functions such as real time soccer match information and data-driven match predictions. The portal also provides a paying service offering users the opportunity to contact independent sports experts for information on specific sporting matches.
📊 The company also provides lottery related systems, technologies and solutions to state-run lottery operators. Another of its platforms provides customers with online spot commodity trading for trade in gold as well as delay products for mobile devices and PC’s.
📊 500.com Limited employs between 200 – 500 employees.
You might also like: 8×8 STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF 500.com
- 500.com Limited is incorporated on April 20th , 2007. Formerly known as 500wan.com Limited its name is changed to 500.com Limited in October 2013.
- The company offers an integrated and comprehensive suite of online information, lottery services, virtual community venues and user tools. It is one of the first companies to provide online lottery services in China. Today 500.com Limited has become a prominent brand known for its credibility and reliability within the industry.
VALUES OF 500.com
- In 2015 China suspends Online Sports Lottery Sales and 500.com Limited voluntarily suspends all online lottery sales services.
- In 2018 the company enters into a framework agreement with the China Sports Lottery Administration Center. Both parties agree to cooperate in developing physical channels through which to sell sports lottery tickets.
- 500.com Limited commits to assisting sports lottery sales organisations in China to improve distribution of physical sales outlets. This enhances both the convenience of sports lottery ticket purchases and optimizes the experience for lottery purchasers.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF 500.com
- 500.com Limited is listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2013. Its NYSE Stock Symbol is “WBAI”.
- In July 2017 it acquires TMG and this acquisition significantly increases its revenue.
- In February 2018 the company disposes of its 51% equity interest in Qufan Internet Technology Inc. as well as Shenzhen Qufan Network Technology Co., Ltd, (“Qufan”) – acquired in November 2016.
- For the fourth quarters and full years ended December 31, 2018 and December 31, 2017, 500.com Limited’s consolidated statement of comprehensive loss have been reclassified to reflect the Qufan business segment as a discontinued operation – as released by the company in February 2019.
You might also like: 3D SYSTEMS STOCKS
LATEST NEWS 500.com
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy 500.com Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN 500.com STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE 500.com STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of 500.com stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy 500.com stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : 3M COMPANY STOCKS