AAC HOLDINGS (AAC) Stocks
ABOUT AAC HOLDINGS
📊 AAC Holdings, Inc. is a public company and the parent company of American Addiction Centers. It provides compassionate, innovative and quality care to those struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders in the United States. Therapy services include cognitive behavioural therapy, solution-focused therapy, rational emotive behaviour therapy and systematic family intervention.
📊 AAC Holdings, Inc.’s history dates back to 2014 when it was founded and its headquarters is in Brentwood, Tennessee.
📊 Today, the company runs 11 inpatient substance abuse treatment centers focussing on clinical care and treatment. It has 1 112 inpatient beds including 732 licensed detoxification beds. It also has 26 outpatient centers and 5 sober living facilities with 409 beds. The company has treatment centers in Southern California, Texas, Nevada, Mississippi, Louisiana, Florida and New Jersey.
📊 Other services offered are internet marketing services to individuals and families struggling with addiction. Treatment options are available through online directories of treatment providers and forums. Online marketing solutions are also offered to treatment providers which include facility profiles and tools for digital reputation management.
📊 AAC Holdings, Inc. offer drug tests and diagnostic laboratory services. Physician services are also available to its clients.
📊 The company has about 2 100 employees.
You might also like: A.H. BELO STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AAC HOLDINGS
- AAC Holdings, Inc. specializes in Dual Diagnosis treatment (Co-occurring disorders). This is the simultaneous treatment of substance use disorder and the co-occurring mental health issues. The company’s treatment program is research based and its program is based on scientifically proven therapy modalities. The company regularly consults with clinical addiction experts to stay in the forefront of the latest advancements in recover, addiction treatment and best practices.
- Various American Addiction Centers’ programs have earned Three-Year CARF Accreditation which is the highest level of accreditation.
VALUES OF AAC HOLDINGS
- American Addiction Centers promises that if a client successfully completes its 90-day program, it guarantees that its client will stay clean and sober. If not, the client may return for a complimentary 30-days treatment.
- The company instills the hope that long-term recovery is possible through its comprehensive and customized treatment. The company’s purpose is to empower its clients, their families and communities by achieving recovery and optimal wellness of body, spirit and mind. This is done by staff ranging from medical doctors, board-certified psychiatrists, licensed counselors and social workers to resident nurses amongst others.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AAC HOLDINGS
- AAC Holdings, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE Stock Symbol “AAC”. According to the Nashville Business Journal AAC reported $317.6 million of revenue in 2017.
- In March 2019 the company announces its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Operational highlights and other recent developments.
- The company has implemented more than $30 million in annualized expense reductions to benefit 2019 operating margins.
- It has closed a R30 million incremental term loan with existing lenders in order to provide additional liquidity. Unless otherwise noted all comparisons are to the comparable prior-year period.
A 39% increase on new admissions to 4 184 (the increase is related to the March 2018 acquisition of AdCare).
- In April 2019, AAC Holdings, Inc. receives a written notice from the New York Stock Exchange stating that it is not in compliance with the NYSE’s listing requirements. According to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing it is therefore subject to delisting proceedings. This follows the company’s delay in providing the Securities and Exchange Commission with its 2018 Annual Report.
- The filing states that AAC Holdings is working to complete the 2018 financial statements. The company has been issued with a six-month extension by the NYSE. This starts from the end of the year filing deadline which was March 16th.
You might also like: A10 NETWORKS STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AAC HOLDINGS
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AAC HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AAC HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AAC HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AAC HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AAC HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : 500.com STOCKS