ADVANSIX (ASIX) Stocks
- AdvanSix Inc. is a market leader in manufacturing nylon 6 resins, ammonium sulfate fertilizers and chemical intermediates. AdvanSix serves thousands of customers in more than 40 countries with some of the largest plants in the United States.
- Some of these include its Frankford facility in Pennsylvania that produces phenol and the Chesterfield facility in Virginia that produces nylon 6 resins.
- Nylon resin is used in the manufacturing of plastics, fibers, carpets, films etc. The ammonium sulfate fertilizers provide efficient nitrogen and sulfur to crops and customers can buy in granular, mid or soluble sizes.
- AdvanSix’s ammonium sulfate plant is currently one of the world’s largest and offer expert advice on products and great prices. Chemical intermediate uses are endless and are often found in products like cement, paints and ink.
You might also like: ADVANCED DRAINAGE SYSTEMS STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF ADVANSIX
- In the early 1950’s the demand for Nitrogen fertilizer grows and plants are created to meet the demand for key products and customers who want to buy supply that is dependable.
- In the 1890’s the H.W. Jayne Company starts producing coal chemicals. The Jayne Company is acquired by Barrett Manufacturing Company in 1896.
- From 1916 to 1920 the first synthetic Sulfonation Phenol Plant is created and Barrett Manufacturing is incorporated into Allied Chemical Corporation.
- In 1925 the company purchases Hopewell and in doing so, starts the second Ammonia Plant in the Western Hemisphere. A few years later the company expands its portfolio further by creating low-pressure nitric acid production and catalyst building.
- In the late 1930’s Hopewell start sodium nitrate production and a second synthetic Sulfonation Phenol Plant. The next few years sees the company constantly expanding existing plants and constructing new plants as the demand for nylon markets grow.
- In 2000 Allied becomes Honeywell International and redesigns the Ammonium Sulphate area. Honeywell purchases the Frankford Plant in 2011.
- In 2016 Honeywell spins off the Resins & Chemical sector and name it AdvanSix. The same year AdvanSix starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
VISION OF ADVANSIX
- Safety is a core value for AdvanSix and the company takes great responsibility not only towards its employees, but the community and the environment in which they work as well.
- Donating thousands of United States Dollars’ worth of equipment for Hopewell Fire & Rescue is one of many ways that AdvanSix is giving back to the community.
- In 2016, AdvanSix won the Edison Patent Award. The award nominates researchers and its commercial impact. Support teams, engineers and experts are always ready to assist customers, whether it’s online or done through its agricultural ROSI app.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ADVANSIX
- AdvanSix trades on the NYSE under the stock symbol ASIX. Pro-rata dividends on AdvanSix common stocks are paid to shareholders. Data charts shows the company sales for fiscal 2018 increased with 3 percent. Net income is $66.2 million.
- Cash flow for Operations increased with $38.8 million with a total of $173.4 million. Free cash flow increased with $16.0 million, a total of $64.2 million.
- 2019 is expected to be $140 – $150 million for capital expenditures and the company believes that high return capital benefits on investments will be seen.
You might also like: ADVANCED DISPOSAL SERVICES TOCKS
LATEST NEWS ADVANSIX
Buy ADVANSIX stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ADVANSIX Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ADVANSIX Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ADVANSIX STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ADVANSIX STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ADVANSIX stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ADVANSIX stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ADVANCE AUTO PARTS STOCKS