AERCAP HOLDINGS (AER) Stocks
ABOUT AERCAP HOLDINGS
📊 AerCap Holdings is a global leader in leasing aircrafts to leading airlines such as Air Canada, Air New Zealand, British Airlines and Emirates Airlines, just to name a few.
📊 The company serves more than 200 airlines in an estimated 80 countries, making it the most active aircraft trader with the largest commercial aircraft fleet in the world. AerCap is also in the aviation financing business. The company’s assets are worth $43.2 billion and have 9 branches across the globe.
You might also like: AECOM STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AERCAP HOLDINGS
- International Lease Finance Corporation is founded in 1973. Its first transaction is buying a used National Airlines McDonnell Douglas DC-8 and is leased to Aero Mexico. Two years later the company purchases its first new Boeing.
- The company’s portfolio expands over the next few years as more aircrafts are purchased. International Lease Finance Corporation starts its Initial Public Offering in 1983.
- In 1990 American International Group buys the company and 700 new aircrafts with the value of $17 billion. In 2003, with a fleet value of $27.5 billion, International Lease Finance Corporation becomes the largest aircraft lessor in the world.
- In 1975 Guinness Peat Aviation is established.
- The company’s Initial Public Offering starts in 1992 and in 1998 it becomes AerFi. AirFinance acquires AerFi in 2000. Cerberus Capital purchase AirFinance in 2005 and the company is named AerCap.
- 2006 brings the company’s Initial Public Offering and it starts its trade on the New York Stock Exchange. AerCap Holdings acquires International Lease Finance Corporation from American International Group in 2014.
VISION OF AERCAP HOLDINGS
- A wide range of charities and initiatives are supported by AerCap Holdings. It is important for the company that it and its employees support charities in its own community as well as around the globe.
- Together with ORBIS – a charity that fights and research blindness – AerCap started the ORBIS Flying Eye Hospital. This is just one of the company’s initiatives that reach millions through its training facility on its aircraft.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AERCAP HOLDINGS
- AerCap Holdings trades on the NYSE under the stock symbol AER. Analysis shows full fiscal 2018 a net income of $1,015.6 million. Diluted earnings per share increased with 6 percent, a price of $6.83, for full quarter 2018.
- $232.6 million for the fourth quarter 2018 shows a net income of $232.6 million. Diluted earnings per share were a price of $1.62. Basic lease rents were increased to $1,015.0 million. Net gain on sale assets was $40.8 million.
- Highlights for the fourth quarter of 2018, shows a record of 145 aircraft transactions. There were 4.6 million repurchased shares for a total price of $235 million.
- The 2019 online forecast data shows great promise for AerCap’s first fiscal quarter. 43 aircraft leases are already signed, 17 aircrafts already purchased and financing transactions for $1.9 billion signed.
You might also like: ADVANSIX STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AERCAP HOLDINGS
Buy AERCAP HOLDINGS stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AERCAP HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AERCAP HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AERCAP HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AERCAP HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AERCAP HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AERCAP HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ADVANCED DRAINAGE SYSTEMS STOCKS