AEROHIVE NETWORKS (HIVE) Stocks
ABOUT AEROHIVE NETWORKS
📊 Aerohive Networks, Inc. is an innovative multi networking company that uses Cloud Management, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to secure the Access Network and make it more comprehensible. Aerohive’s headquarters is in Milpitas, California and has another 17 branches across the globe. The company serves more than 30,000 customers and more than 10 million daily users.
📊 Customers can buy Wi-Fi access points and branch routers and can also get cloud enabled network management, unspecified upgrades, bug fixes and online technical support.
📊 Aerohive is always looking for new, innovative ideas and is always improving on services and devices. Customers get a free demo and buy a 30 day trail for a fair price. Training courses from Aerohive Education services are available. The training courses consist of everything a customer will need to design and administer Aerohive networking solutions.
📊 Aerohive is the first major vendor to achieve ISO 27001 certification, enterprise-grade pluggable access point and to market and offer a family of 802.11ax access points.
You might also like: AERCAP HOLDINGS
OVERVIEW OF AEROHIVE NETWORKS
- In 2006 Aerohive Networks is founded by Changming Liu and a year later launches the HiveAP 20 ag CC-AP and Hive Manager Network. Now, Aerohive is the first vendor to equip Layer 2 and 3 roaming devices without a controller.
- From here the company quickly expands its portfolio by adding innovative new systems, global network policies and management solutions.
- In 2012 Aerohive gets listed on The Wall Street Journal’s Top 50 Start-Ups.
- Aerohive undergoes an Initial Public Offering after raising $105 million in funding and starts its trade on the NYSE in 2014.
- Aerohive celebrates its 1,000,000th shipment in 2015, just a year and a half after celebrating its 500,000 shipment.
VISION OF AEROHIVE NETWORKS
- Aerohive Networks is proud to always ask questions and challenging its ways to make it better and faster. Providing customers with helpful data and using analysis to know exactly what customers need, is an attribute that Aerohive value.
- Aerohive is ever changing with the Wi-Fi and Networking industry and is always one step ahead to guide customers into the future.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AEROHIVE NETWORKS
- Aerohive Networks trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the stock symbol HIVE.
- The fourth quarter of fiscal 2018 shows total revenue of $38.1 million, a 7 percent increase compared to the fourth quarter of 2017, which was $35.7 million. Subscription and support revenue was $12.5 million (33 percent of total revenue), a 16 percent increase. GAAP gross margin was 65.6 percent and non-GAAP gross margin 66.3 percent.
- Highlights for the fourth quarter of 2018, shows a record of 145 aircraft transactions. There were 4.6 million repurchased shares for a total price of $235 million.
- Fiscal year 2018 total revenue was $154.9 million and subscription and support revenue $46.2 million (30 percent of total revenue for the year). GAAP gross margin was 65.8 percent for the year and non-GAAP gross margin was 66.5 percent.
- The forecast for 2019 shows great promise and a good time to purchase Aerohive stocks.
You might also like: AECOM STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AEROHIVE NETWORKS
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AEROHIVE NETWORKS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AEROHIVE NETWORKS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AEROHIVE NETWORKS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AEROHIVE NETWORKS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AEROHIVE NETWORKS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ADVANSIX STOCKS