AGCO CORPORATION (AGCO)
ABOUT AGCO CORPORATION
📊 AGCO Corporation specializes in the design, production and distribution of the latest agricultural solutions for farmers worldwide. It boasts a full line of equipment and related services.
📊 In today’s global marketplace farmer not only rely on durable heavy duty machines, they also appreciate a dependable way in which to acquire them.
📊 Its products include high horsepower tractors for large farms, smaller utility tractors for smaller farms, and compact tractors for small farms and agricultural industries. It also produces harvesting combines and application equipment such as self-propelled, three-and four-wheeled vehicles, as well as related equipment for liquid and dry fertilizers and chemicals.
📊 AGCO Finance also specializes in loan and lease financing to give their clients access to farm equipment and products which enhance their productivity.
📊 AGCO’s primary brands include Challenger, Fendt, Massey Furguson, Valtra and GSI, all supporter by Fuse smart farming solutions.
📊 The company was founded in 1990 and has its headquarters in Duluth in Georgia, United States. Today, AGCO employs approximately 20 462 people and its stocks can be purchased on the New York Stock Exchange.
You might also like: Agilent Technologies Stocks
OVERVIEW OF AGCO CORPORATION
- In 1990 Deutz-Allis executives bought out the latter’s North American operations from KHD, its parent corporation. The latter owned the Deutz-Fahr brand of agriculture equipment. They called the company the Gleaner-Allis Corporation at first, but changed it later to the Allis-Gleaner Corporation or AGCO.
- AGCO’s powerful collection of well-known brands, is what makes the company so unique and an attractive prospect for investors, both as far as the purchase and selling of stocks are concerned. These brands include Fendt, GSI, Challenger, Valtra and Massey Ferguson, to name but a few.
VISION OF AGCO CORPORATION
- The company boasts an incredible story, as it managed to bring together decades of collective history and know-how in its specific field, in a very short amount of time. It AGCO’s mission is to ensure profitable growth through excellent customer service, total commitment, exceptional quality and innovation. This attitude of excellence has paid huge dividends in terms of the company’s success.
- With a vision of providing high-tech solutions for farmers, feeding the world, AGCO’s mission is profitable growth through excellent customer service, innovation, quality and commitment. Its core values are constant and the heart of all strategies and practices.
- The core AGCO values include accountability, integrity, respect, team spirit and transparency. Business values include customer and dealer focus, and appreciation of all human dimensions – both client and employee, as well as total commitment to ethical standards and healthy environmental practices.
- AGCO is serious about maintaining brand value by practising a multi-brand strategy. It is also passionate about the provision of superior returns to its shareholders through achieving and maintaining profitable growth.
- Over the years AGCO has received numerous awards, all testimony to the company’s passion and dedication. These accolades give investors the peace of mind that, whether they buy or sell AGCO stocks, it will pay dividends in returns.
- Its latest accolades include the 2019 AE50 Award by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) for its innovative Amity Precision Shank Drill air seeder, as well as its Recon Spread Sense from Intelligent AG, which is a blockage monitor for boom-type dry fertilizer applicators.
- These awards were bestowed on the company during the Agricultural Equipment Technology Conference in Louisville, Kentucky, US in 2018.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AGCO CORPORATION
- As far as the company’s performance is concerned, AGCO Corporation boasted revenue of US$7.41 billion in 2016 and recorded net sales of US$9.4 billion in 2018, cementing its value on the world stage.
- ADCO Corporation trades it shares under the ticker symbol “AGCO” on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
You might also like: Agree Reality Corporation Stocks
LATEST NEWS ON AGCO
Buy AGCO stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AGCO Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AGCO Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AGCO STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AGCO STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AGCO stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AGCO stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Stocks