AIRCASTLE (AYR) Stocks
📊 Aircastle Limited, with its headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut in the United States, acquires, leases and sells commercial jet aircraft to airlines worldwide. As of December 2018 the company managed and owned (on behalf of its joint ventures) 261 aircraft least to 85 lessees in 46 countries. Lessees of these aircraft maintain the planes and pay operating and insurance expenses.
📊 The company also invests in industry-related assets. Aircastle Limited sets its focus firmly on the long-term investment horizon.
📊 Its subsidiaries, amongst others, include Aircastle Advisor LLC, Aircraft MSN 1047 LLC, ACS Aircraft Leasing (Ireland) Limited, Aircastle Bermuda Holding ll Limited and Aircastle Investment Holdings 3 Ltd.
📊 Aircastle Limited is managed by a professional team with extensive industry experience. With offices in the United States, Ireland and Singapore, its airline customers have access to high levels of service and its investors can enjoy local market knowledge with global coverage.
📊 The company currently employs approximately 200 people.
You might also like: Agilent Technologies Stocks
OVERVIEW OF AIRCASTLE
- Aircastle Limited was founded in 2004 and has since developed and cemented its well-earned reputation as a company with a unique and essential positioning in the aircraft leasing industry.
- With offices in the United States, Ireland and Singapore, its airline customers have access to high levels of service and its investors can enjoy local market knowledge with global coverage.
- The company embraces a balanced approach to capitalization and investment continuously accommodating regional market dynamics and industry cyclicality.
VISION AND MISSION OF AIRCASTLE
- Aircastle Limited’s objective is to maintain and develop a diverse and market sensitive lease portfolio. It strives to sell aircraft opportunistically and to optimally drive its portfolio diversification.
- Aircastle is passionate about supporting causes of interest to the aircraft leasing industry. It continuously strives to render services and offer resources that are directed towards the support of families across the globe.
- It also empowers its employees to take responsibility for the communities in which they live and work. It comes therefore as no surprise that Aircastle was named as one of Hearst CT’s Top Workplaces in 2016. These sound business principles give investors the peace of mind to purchase Aircastle stocks with confidence.
MARKETPLACE PERFORMANCE OF AIRCASTLE
- Aircastle’s investment strategy puts high emphasis on risk-adjusted returns that are not limited to any particular asset portfolio. The company therefore invests across the age spectrum and continuously search for new and unique investment opportunities.
- Aircastle Limited trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AYR”.
- The company registered fiscal sales of $8.9 billion in 2018 (from operations in 50 countries) and its current market capitalization is estimated at about $35 billion. Its revenue in 2018 stood on $8,930.2 billion, and it made a gross profit of $8,930.2 billion. This boost investors’ confidence to buy and sell Air Products stock.
- From 2009 Aircastle Limited’s assets have grown from US$4.45 billion to US$7.87 billion at the end of 2018. In 2017 its revenue amounted to US$796 million.
Its fleet has grown from 129 to 261 owned and managed aircraft over the same period.
- The company has also managed to increase its dividend per share nine times since 2011. It succeeded in developing a competitive advantage characterized by sound execution practices and -financials.
- Aircastle has also managed to significantly increase its credit rating in the past few years, with ratings upgrades by Moody’s Investors Service to Baa3, and Standard & Poors to BBB.
You might also like: Agree Reality Corporation Stocks
LATEST NEWS AIRCASTLE
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AIRCASTLE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AIRCASTLE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AIRCASTLE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AIRCASTLE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AIRCASTLE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : Agnico Eagle Mines Limited Stocks