ABOUT AJ BELL
📊 AJ Bell, an online investment platform and stockbroker services company, was founded in 1995 and has its headquarters in Salford Quays, Manchester in the United Kingdom.
📊 The company was established in Manchester by Andy Bell and Nicholas Littlefair. It went public in November 2018.
📊 The company offers its clientele access to a broad range of investments, including shares and other instruments traded on international stock exchanges, as well as all mainstream collective investments in the UK, and a range of in-house investment solutions.
📊 Its comprehensive portfolio of investments on offer spans everything, from investment trusts and ETFs to gilts warrants, corporate bonds and an exclusive range of passive funds.
📊 Today, the company has approximately £50.7 billion of assets under administration. It boasts a clientele of approximately 224,600.
OVERVIEW OF AJ BELL
- AJ Bell’s primary platform business comprises of four core brands: AJ Bell Youinvest, a direct-to-customer platform that provides a low-cost SIPP, ISA and Dealing (Trading) Account; AJ Bell Investcentre that provide a SIPP, ISA and general investment account (GIA) to customers via Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) authorised financial advisers; AJ Bell Platinum which is a bespoke SIPP and SSAS provider offering clients a bespoke (custom) service, and AJ Bell Securities, the company’s stockbroking business.
- The company also focuses on all mainstream collective investments available in the UK, as well as a range of in-house investment solutions.
- As a profitable, well-capitalised business, the company is well positioned to build on its success as one of the largest investment platforms in the UK.
- It will continue to serve the needs of its global clientele well into the future.
VISION & VALUES OF AJ BELL
AJ Bell is passionate about helping people invest and does so by following a set of guiding principles that define the essence of the company.
These core values create a culture in which the company is able to drive growth and add value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
These values include honesty and integrity, discipline, innovation and people focus.
Its customers appreciate that the company respect and understand them as individuals, and always listens to what they have to say. It then responds quickly and efficiently.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AJ BELL
- AJ Bell trades on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the stock symbol AJB. The company is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- For fiscal 2018, the company recorded total revenue of £ 89.7 million, operating income of £ 28.3 million and net income of £ 22.6 million.
- Its strong performance in the market guarantees solid dividends and returns for shareholders who buy or sell company shares.