ALTICE USA (ATUS) Stocks
ABOUT ALTICE USA
📊 Altice USA, Inc. is a communications and media company that specializes in connectivity and entertainment. It develops and offers the most innovative technologies to simplify the lives of its customers through the power of connectivity.
📊 The company’s headquarters is situated in Queens, New York City and its operational centre is located at Cablevision’s former headquarters in Bethpage, New York. Altice USA is the fourth-largest cable provider in the United States. It mainly serves customers in the New York City tristate area but also has clients in the Midwestern and southern states.
📊 Altice USA, Inc. provides dynamic connectivity and entertainment services to business across the United States, as well as innovative advertising solutions and award-winning news programming through News12 and i24.
📊 The company employs more than 10 000 people all over the U.S.
You might also like: ALTERYX STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF ALTICE USA
- Altice USA, Inc. is a cable television provider and multiple systems operator. It specializes in broadband, telephone services, pay television, Wi-Fi hotspot access, proprietary content and advertising. Its clientele comprises approximately 4.9 million residential and business owners in 21 states.
- The company plans to rebrand the Optimum and Suddenlink brands – under which it operates – under the Altice name. Altice USA also provides international news coverage through i24NEWS and local news through News 12 Networks. Relentless focus on the ever-changing connectivity needs of modern businesses lies at the heart of the company’s commitment to the development of modern telecommunication which connects people faster and more easily than ever before.
- Some of its brands include Optimum Voice, Optimum TV, Suddenlink Internet, Suddenlink Home Phone and Suddenlink Television. Altice USA is the fourth-largest cable provider in the United States.
- The company is continuously developing new technology. In November 2016 it announced a five-year plan for fibre-to-the-home to build a network that will deliver 10 Gbit/s broadband speeds. In August 2017 it was announced that the company was on track to service a million homes by the end of 2018.
VISION OF ALTICE USA
- Altice USA is guided by its creative mindset that dictates the tone of how the company conduct itself. Its rich DNA is the result of its driven workforce who functions out of the box but stays accountable to themselves, as well as their teams and customers.
- These innovative thinkers are all leaders in their fields who constantly challenge the status quo and celebrate one another. The company’s passion is rooted in its commitment to its customers and in challenging the way communication works, so as to create innovative solutions that connect people faster and are more cost-effective.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ALTICE USA
- Altice USA Inc. went public in 2017, raising US$2.2 billion in its initial public offering. The company trades its stock on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ATUS”. Investors can buy and sell Altice stock with confidence, as they will yield the expected dividends.
- The company recorded revenue of US$ 6 billion in 2016 with market capitalization of US$10.6 billion.
You might also like: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSURANCE COMPANY STOCKS
LATEST NEWS ALTICE USA
Buy ALTICE USA stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ALTICE USA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ALTICE USA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ALTICE USA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ALTICE USA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ALTICE USA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ALTICE USA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AFFILIATED MANAGERS GROUP