AMBEV S.A. (ABEV) Stocks
ABOUT AMBEV S.A.
📊 Ambev S.A. was founded in 1999 and has its headquarters in São Paulo, Brazil.
📊 The company produces, distributes and sells beer, draft beer, soft drinks and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as malt and food products in the Americas. It has three divisions namely Latin America North, Latin America South and Canada.
📊 Its brands include Brahama, Antartctica, Brahva, Brahva Gold, Extra, Budweiser, Stella Artois, Corona, Leffe, Presidente, The One, Ouro Fino, Pilsen, Labatt Blue, Banks and Kokanee, to name but a few.
📊 The company has operations worldwide in countries such as Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Guatemala, Cuba, Panama, Nicaragua, Barbados, Dominica, Saint Vincent and the Dominican Republic.
📊 Ambev S.A. currently employs a total of approximately 46 500 people.
You might also like: AMBER ROAD STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AMBEV S.A.
- Ambev S.A. , formally the Companhia de Bebidas das Americas, (translated as the “Americas’ Beverage Company”, is a Brazilian brewing company. It was founded on July 1, 1999 through the merger of the Antarctica and Brahma breweries.
- It is the biggest company in Brazil by market capitalization and the third biggest in the whole of the Southern hemisphere.
- The company operates primarily through its Latin America North, Latin America South, and Canada divisions. Its Skol, Brahma and Antartica brands are its pimary beer offerings.
- Its non-alcoholic beverage brands include Guaraná Antarctica, Guaraná Antarctica Black, H20H!, Lipton Iced Tea, Fusion Monster, Seven Up, Red Rock and Pepsi-Cola.
VISION OF AMBEV S.A.
- The company’s mission is to create lasting bonds with its consumers and clients by providing them with the most innovative brands, products and services.
Its vision is to bring people together for a better world.
- Ambev S.A.’s culture defines the company as it is fuses the principles, beliefs, and behaviour of its employees in order to dream big, be bold, stay committed and seek to always improve.
- The company values the world around it and its environment and therefore remains thoughtful of – and sensitive to – the needs of the communities in which it operates.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMBEV S.A.
- Ambev S.A. recorded revenue of US$13.0 billion in 2017. Its net income for 2018 was US$2.9 billion. The company trades its stock on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ABEV”.
- The company’s sound market performance afford investors who purchase Ambev shares, the peace of mind that – whether they buy or sell shares, they are assured of solid dividends on their investment.
You might also like: ALTRIA GROUP STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AMBEV S.A.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMBEV S.A. Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMBEV S.A. STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMBEV S.A. STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMBEV S.A. stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMBEV S.A. stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ALTICE USA STOCKS