AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST (AAT) Stocks
ABOUT AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST
📊 American Assets Trust, Inc. is a self-administered real-estate investment trust (REIT) with its headquarters based in San Diego, California. The company was founded in 2011 to continue the operations of American Assets, Inc., a privately held real-estate corporation that was founded in 1967.
📊 American Assets Trust, Inc. therefore boasts more than 50 years’ experience in the purchase, improvement, development and management of premier retail-, office- and residential properties across the United States of America, with Southern California, Northern California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii as its primary markets.
📊 The company seeks acquisition opportunities of quality shopping centres and multifamily projects that offer expansion, redevelopment and lease-up/re-leasing potential. It focuses on proven, regional trade areas in the west-coast target markets of the United States. The Trust also evaluates portfolio transactions.
Today, the company employs about 200 people.
You might also like: AMERESCO STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST
- American Assets Trust, Inc. is a full service and vertically integrated investment trust (REIT) with a retail portfolio comprising of about 3.1 million rentable square feet of which its office portfolio occupy approximately 2.7 million square feet. The trust also owns approximately 97,000 rentable square feet of retail space and a 369-room hotel, as well as 2,112 multifamily units.
- American Assets Trust, Inc. has comprehensive knowledge of its core markets and submarkets, as well as its asset classes.
VISION OF AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST
- American Assets Trusts holds the philosophy that a premier location offers the entrepreneur a unique opportunity for success. Over the past 50 years, the company has been sourcing suitable properties in dynamic high-barrier-to –entry markets to which it then adds value by increasing occupancy, re-tenanting, redevelopment and renovation.
- Its goal is to implement tailored sustainability process and policies to guide all its stakeholders to commit to a continuous green forward movement.
- The company’s various regional teams are working hand-in-hand with local utility providers and sustainability organizations to implement cost-effective energy and water-conservation programs for the commercial real-estate community. American Assets Trust, Inc. is also passionate about protecting the earth’s natural resources.
- The company adheres to proven conservation methods to decrease carbon emissions and minimize its environmental impact. It actively seeks to preserve natural resources for future generations.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST
- American Assets Trust, Inc. trades its stock on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AAT”.
- The trust recorded revenue of US$82.51 million in 2018. The company’s sound financial performance affords investors the confidence to buy and sell AAT stock in the knowledge that they will get lucrative dividends on their investment.
You might also like: AMEREN STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST
Buy AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMERICAN ASSETS TRUST stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AMPCO PITTSBURGH STOCKS