AMERICAN MIDSTREAM (AMID) Stocks
ABOUT AMERICAN MIDSTREAM
📊 American Midstream Partners, LP – also known as AELP – was founded in 2009 through a limited partnership to supply critical midstream infrastructure that links natural gas and crude oil producers, NGLs, and condensate and specialty chemicals producers to end-user markets. Its corporate headquarters is situated in Houston, Texas.
📊 AELP manages natural shale-gas and oil-production affiliates, as well as assets, minerals, royalties and non-operated properties.
📊 The company’s assets are strategically located in the most prominent on- and offshore reproducing regions and key markets in the United States. It has direct access to producing regions such as the Deepwater Gulf of Mexico, the Eagle Ford Shale of South Texas, the Williston basin in North Dakota, the Permian Basin of West Texas, the Cotton Valley/Haynesville Shale of East Texas and the Premium Southeast United States demand-based markets.
📊 The company today employs approximately 500 people, most of who are based in Oklahoma City. American Midstream Partners, Lop was ranked first among large corporations on the Top Workplaces 2014 list by The Oklahoman.
You might also like: AMERICAN EQUITY INVESTMENT STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AMERICAN MIDSTREAM
- American Midstream Partners LP has ownership of – or ownership interest in – a network of about 5 100 miles of inter- and intrastate pipelines.
- It also has ownership in four fractionation facilities, seven gas-processing plants, terminal sites, and an offshore semi-submersible floating production system with processing capacity of about 100MBbl/d of crude oil and 240MMcf/d of natural gas.
- The company’s affiliates include American Energy – Permian Basin, LLC (AEPB; American Energy – NonOp, LLC (AENO), American Energy – Woodford, LLC (AEW); and American Energy – Minerals, LLC (AEMN).
- The company follows a stable cash-flow business model. The majority of its contracts are negotiated according to fee-based and fixed-margin arrangements.
VISION OF AMERICAN MIDSTREAM
- American Midstream believes that excellence in health and safety, and environmental performance, is not only beneficial to the communities in which the company operates, but it essential for the development of lucrative businesses and partnerships. The company conducts all its business through applying the highest standards of integrity.
- All its activities continuously comply with the relevant laws and regulations. The company is fully committed to the people of the communities in which it operates, as well as to its employees and contractors.
- It regards safety as a prime responsibility. Each employee is also responsible and accountable for their own safety and that of their colleagues.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMERICAN MIDSTREAM
- American Midstream trades its stocks on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AMID”.
- In 2018 the company recorded revenue of US$803,318 million with a net income of US$651.55 million.
- Its sound financials give shareholders and investors the confidence to buy and sell midstream stocks in the expectation of lucrative dividends and returns on their investment.
You might also like: AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AMERICAN MIDSTREAM
Buy AMERICAN MIDSTREAM stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AMERICAN MIDSTREAM Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMERICAN MIDSTREAM Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMERICAN MIDSTREAM STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMERICAN MIDSTREAM STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMERICAN MIDSTREAM stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMERICAN MIDSTREAM stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS STOCKS