AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES (ARA) Stocks
ABOUT AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES
📊 American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the leading dialysis services providers in the United States. The company focuses primarily on joint-venture partnerships with nephrologists, in which it has more than 20 years’ experience.
📊 The company’s corporate headquarters is situated in Beverly, Massachusetts.
📊 American Renal Associates have 233 dialysis clinics in 26 states. It offers services to more than 16 000 patients in end-stage renal disease. It provides high-quality care to these patients and work in partnership with approximately 400 nephrologists.
📊 ARA’s experienced workforce is highly skilled in the provision of best practices management services to its clinics and partners.
Today, the company employs more than 1 000 people.
You might also like: AMERICAN REALTY INVESTORS STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES
- From the onset, American Renal Associates has been a pioneer in its field. The company boasts and excellent track-record working with prominent nephrologists in the country. ARA is continuously expanding its network of dialysis centres in its quest to improve more lives.
- ARA’s state-of-the-art facilities are located in 26 states, as well as the District of Columbia. The company regards the nephrologists as an owner who is in complete control of his/her patient’s treatment. The company’s services empower the physician to administer high-quality care to the patient.
- ARA’s wealth of experience ensures significantly lower staff turnover, excellent patient and staff satisfaction, rapid growth and the best possible outcomes in the industry.
- The healthcare services market is evolving rapidly. This puts pressure on the delivery of high-quality patient care and physician centred care management. It also requires continuous clinical and administrative improvement and efficiency.
- This is exactly what ARA offers. The company’s stellar reputation and partnership model attracts high-quality nephrologists.
VISION OF AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES
- American Renal Associates whole operating philosophy is based on its core values which add purpose to all its operations.
- These values include listening to practitioners and providing them with the tools to care optimally for their patients; rendering great care to patients which brings financial success; allowing nephrologists the autonomy to make operational decisions; doing everything possible to retain the best possible staff as it regards its staff as a critical and valuable asset.
- The company’s reputation, innovative focus on the partnership model and operating philosophy attracts the cream-of-the-crop in their fields, which creates operational excellence because of low staff turnover and collective experience.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES
- American Renal Associates Holdings, Inc. trades its stock on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ARA”.
- The company has an comprehensive history of sound financial performance in the market.
- In 2017 it recorded sales revenue of US$745.11 million and a gross income of US$225.02 million.
- Its strong foothold gives investors the confidence to buy and sell ARA stocks in the knowledge that they will receive lucrative dividends and returns on their investment.
You might also like: AMERICAN MIDSTREAM STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES
Buy AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMERICAN RENAL ASSOCIATES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AMERICAN EXPRESS STOCKS