AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES (AMP) Stocks
ABOUT AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
📊 Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is a comprehensive financial services company based in the United States. It was founded in 1894 and boasts a rich history of providing financial services such as wealth and asset management, insurance annuities and estate planning.
📊 Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc., with its headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a holding company incorporated in Delaware.
📊 Its primary subsidiaries include RiverSource Life Insurance Company and Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Ameriprise Financial’s global asset management brand is Columbia Threadneedle Investments which provides investments to institutional and retail clients.
📊 Ameriprise Financial Services follows a comprehensive approach to financial advice and provides a wide range of tailor-made financial products and services. The company has a network of more than 10 000 financial advisors who assist clients to plan for their future.
📊 The company has a long history spanning more than 120 years of enabling millions of clients to achieve their financial goals.
You might also like: AMERIGAS STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. has assisted millions of clients to reach their financial goals for more than 120 years, through its knowledgeable network of financial advisors.
- The company has a corporate presence all over the United States, and across the globe. It has offices in all 50 American states.
- Services and products include investments, brokerage services, brokerage service, insurance, wealth- and asset management, and financial planning.
- The company is of the belief that the right advisor and advice can give its clients the perfect life. Ameriprise advisors are financial experts who invest the time to understand what truly matters to clients. They then develop a customized financial plan to suit the client’s needs to help them live the life they love today, and feel more confident about the future.
VISION OF AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Ameriprise Financial Services believes the future is brighter when you are more financially prepared. It is therefore dedicated to help its clients prepare for the unexpected. By working with its financial advisors, the company gives its clients confidence in the knowledge that they have all the support they need to shape their financial futures. It also enables them to leave a legacy for the people most important to them, or even for charities and causes close to their
- The company’s vision is to offer its clients the most comprehensive financial advice to enable them to make informed decisions about their financial future.
- Ameriprise therefore give its clients access to resources such as E-delivery, which enables clients to choose which documents they want to receive electronically rather than in the mail, and online account access through which clients can manage their finances.
- Ameriprise’s clients are at the heart of the company’s activities. The Ameriprise Rewards Programme enables client to enjoy a wide range of benefits by earning points for daily purchases on their Ameriprise Financial MasterCard credit card, for example.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AMP”.
- The company’s long history and sound financial performance boost investor confidence, as it shareholders can expect lucrative dividends on their investment.
- In 2017, for example, Ameriprise recorded revenue of US$12.075 billion with a net income of US$1.480 billion, and total equity of US$5.998 billion. Whether you buy or sell Ameriprise shares, you can do so with confidence.
You might also like: AMERICOLD REALTY TRUST STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMERIPRISE FINANCIAL SERVICES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AMERICAN VANGUARD STOCKS