AMN HEALTHCARE (AMN) Stocks
ABOUT AMN HEALTHCARE
📊 AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. is the leading provider of healthcare workforce solutions and staffing service to healthcare facilities all over the United States. The company’s workforce solutions, which include managed services programs and recruitment process outsourcing – enable healthcare practitioners to improve their efficiency to achieve the desired patient outcomes.
📊 AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. was founded in 1985 and its headquarters is situated in San Diego, California, in the United States. The company offers clients unlimited access to the largest network of top clinicians and physicians by means of innovative recruitment strategies and quality career opportunities.
📊 The company specializes in workforce solutions, recruitment-process outsourcing, managed services programs, consulting, locums billing, EMR conversion, telehealth solutions, recruitment and placement, nurse staffing, allied health staffing, physician staffing, and contingent and permanent staff.
📊 AMN Healthcare Services’ clients comprise government facilities, acute-care hospitals and community health centres and clinics, as well as physician practice groups and other healthcare settings.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 3 000 people.
OVERVIEW OF AMN HEALTHCARE
- AMN Healthcare Service’s broad spectrum of solutions include from temporary and per-diem staffing services to permanent placement and integrated workforce solutions.
- The company’s award-winning brands include MedTravelers, ShiftWise, American Mobile, ClubStaffing, MedPartners, locumleaders, Medifis, B.E. Smith and NursingJobs.com, to name but a few.
- The company is one of a select group of healthcare staffing providers to receive Joint Commission Certification. The latter acknowledges its compliance with national consensus-based healthcare quality standards.
- In June 2006 AMN also received the Gold Seal of Approval for Staffing Companies by the Joint Commission’s Health Care Staffing Services (HCSS) Certification Program.
VISION OF AMN HEALTHCARE
- AMN Healthcare is the industry’s premier workforce innovator and, as such, is fully committed to delivering the highest standards of service and convenience to its clients and stakeholders.
- The company applies its core values in all its activities. These include passion, respect, customer focus and trust, as well as continuous innovation and improvement. The company’s operations adhere to the highest standards at all times, as is evident from its Joint Commission certification. The latter acknowledges its compliance with a national set of consensus-based healthcare quality standards which is an accurate reflection of its commitment to quality practices and performance.
- AMN Healthcare also takes its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) very seriously. It believes investing in social and economic development will have a positive impact of the wellbeing of its team, customers and stakeholders alike. By engaging in the world around it, AMN invests in its own development.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AMN HEALTHCARE
- AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AMN”.
- The company performs solidly, year on year, and registered revenue of US$1.99 billion in 2018, with growth of 4.53%.
- Its solid foothold in the market, afford shareholders the confidence to buy and sell its stocks in the expectation of lucrative dividends on their investment.
LATEST NEWS AMN HEALTHCARE
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AMN HEALTHCARE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AMN HEALTHCARE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AMN HEALTHCARE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AMN HEALTHCARE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AMN HEALTHCARE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?