ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV (BUD) Stocks
ABOUT ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV
📊 Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV(AB InBev) is a global brewing and drink holding company with its headquarters in Leuven, Belgium. It was founded in 2008 when InBev acquired Anheuser-Busch. In October 2016 the company extended its global footprint with the acquisition of SABMiller. Today, AB InBev is regarded as one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods companies in the world.
📊 The company specialises in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as brand management and e-commerce.
AB InBev operates through the following divisions: North America, Latin America North and –South, Europe, Asia Pacific and Global Export, and Holding Company.
📊 AB InBev has additional offices in New York City, São Paulo, Mexico City, London, St. Louis, Bremen and Johannesburg, as well as in other countries. The company’s subsidiaries include Anheuser-Busch, InBev, Ambev, Grupo Modelo and SAB Milller.
📊 AB Inbev’s portfolio includes well over 500 global beer brands, such as Corona and Stella Artois, Budweiser, Leffe and Hoegaarden, Beck’s, Castle, Castle Light, and local favourites such as Aguila, Antartica, Bud Light, Brahma, Cass and Cristal, to name but a few.
📊 Today, the company employs about 50 000 people worldwide.
OVERVIEW OF ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV
- People and cultures have been united for centuries through the experience of sharing a beer. This fact rings even more true today.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to lead and drive growth that improves livelihoods and living in general. Its focus is on brewing superior beer by using only the best-quality ingredients. It has a long-term vision for success, and therefore invests in communities through its brands, making the company an essential part of consumer’s lives for generations to come.
- The company owns research labs and technology centres all over the world, as being at the forefront of innovation ensures that AB InBev remains a global leader in its field. The company is also extending its capabilities to data, analytics and automation, as well as blockchain and VR.
- AB InBev launched its global growth and innovation team, ZX Ventures, in 2015. Its function is to develop new products and businesses, and to provide for emerging consumer needs.
VALUES OF ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV
- Anheuser-Busch InBev does not believe in taking shortcuts. It does, however, believe in responsibility and accountability. Therefore it is never satisfied with “good enough”, but continuously strives to raise the bar in order to achieve the collective dream of a better world.
- The company’s operations are based on a number of core driving principles, each built on ownership, fairness, transparency, informality and meritocracy. These principles include having a dream, as a shared dream energizes the spirit.
- They also include the belief that the consumer is the boss, to lead by example, common sense and simplicity, to bring people together for a better word, and the belief that people is its greatest strength. The company therefore provides a working environment in which people can develop and are rewarded for their achievements.
- AB InBev is also fully committed to helping to driving growth and helping farmers, retailers and communities to grow. It believes in building a company that will last for the next 100 years.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “BUD”. It has a history of sound financial performance. The company is also listed on the Mexico and South African stock exchanges.
- In 2018 the company reported sales of US$54.6 billion with revenue of US$54.62 billion and total assets valued at US$232.10 billion.
- Shareholders can confidently buy and sell AB InBev shares in the knowledge that they will receive lucrative dividends on their investment.
LATEST NEWS ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?