ANTERO RESOURCES (AR) Stocks
ABOUT ANTERO RESOURCES
📊 Antero Resources Corporation, a hydrocarbon exploration company, was founded in 2002 by Glen C. Warren Jr. and Paul M. Rady, after they sold their venture, Pennaco Energy, to Marathon Oil.
📊 Antero Resources is engaged in the exploitation, development and acquisition of natural gas, NGLs and oil properties in the Appalachia Basin. Its headquarters is situated in Denver, Colorado. The company focuses on value creation by developing its huge portfolio of low cost, liquids-rich drilling operations in two of the premier North American shale plays.
📊 The company’s reserves are situated in the Appalachian Basin with 87% in the Marcellus Shale and 13 % in the Utica Shale. These reserves are extracted via hydraulic fracturing.
📊 Antero Resources currently owns approximately 18,011 billion cubic feet of proved reserve. Of these, 64 % is natural gas, 22% ethane, 13% natural gas liquids and 1% is petroleum.
📊 The company currently ranks 63th on the Fortune 500. Today, Antero Resources employs over 600 people.
You might also like: ANIXTER INTERNATIONAL STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF ANTERO RESOURCES
- Today, Antero Resources holds more than 612,000 net acres in the southwestern core of the Utica and Marcellus Shales, as well as 18.0 Tcfe of net proved reserves.
- Antero also owns a 53% interest in Antero Midstream. The latter owns and operates gathering pipeline, compression, fractionation, processing, and water handling and treatment assets.
- The company prides itself on its sound relations with its stakeholders, the surface and mineral owners. It also values its working relationships with federal regulatory bodies in all its areas of operation.
- The company’s primary focus is on developing its operations in Appalachia, an area steeped in history and scenic beauty. It has a deep respect for the land and is committed to its preservation for future generations. It is dedicated limited disturbance of the land and to safety in all its operations. The company therefore works closely with surface owners to minimize the impact of its operations.
VALUES OF ANTERO RESOURCES
- Antero Resources Corporation’s core value is its commitment to health, safety and the environment in all of its operations. It also focuses on the preservation of the environment, and always puts people and the community first. Its operational culture is characterized by its dedication to safety and environmental
- Its commitment to safety is guided by the Antero Safety Management System which aims to achieve the ultimate goal of zero incidents.
- The company’s safety leadership model encourages employees to share their safety concerns and be accountable for their actions through the company’s Stop Work Authority program.
- Antero also invests heavily in safety training and coaching of its employees. The company approaches its relationships with its partners with integrity and respect.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ANTERO RESOURCES
- Antero Resources Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AR”.
- Antero boasts sound financial performance on the market. For instance, it recorded revenue of US$4.139 billion in 2018.
- Its total assets for the same year were valued at US$15.519 billion. Shareholders who buy or sell Antero stock, can expect lucrative dividends on their investment.
You might also like: ANHEUSER BUSCH IMBEV STOCKS
LATEST NEWS ANTERO RESOURCES
Buy ANTERO RESOURCES stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ANTERO RESOURCES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ANTERO RESOURCES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ANTERO RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ANTERO RESOURCES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ANTERO RESOURCES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ANTERO RESOURCES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI STOCKS