APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT (APLE) Stocks
ABOUT APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT
📊 Apple Hospitality, REIT, Inc. is a real-estate investment trust (REIT) that focuses on mitigating risks of investing in the lodging and hospitality industry and optimize operating results through all market conditions. The company was founded in 2007 and, together with its predecessor companies, boasts over two decades of experience in the industry.
📊 The company’s headquarters is located in Richmond, Vancouver, in the United States. It is fully committed to optimizing shareholder value via the distribution of attractive dividends and long-term capital appreciation.
📊 Apple Hospitality, REIT, Inc.’s extensive portfolio comprises more than 234 hotels – with over 30 000 guest rooms – located across 34 states. These hotels are broadly diversified over a wide range of high-end suburban and developing markets. Proximity to guest amenities and diverse demand generators are the drivers of the company’s strong continuous performance.
📊 The company’s large portfolio mirrors its disciplined strategy of investing in lucrative hotel properties that offer attractive upside potential.
You might also like: APERGY STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT
- Apple Hospitality REIT’s operations are based on strategic pillars such as owning hotels with broad consumer appeal, having a diversified portfolio over a variety of U.S markets, continuously reinvesting in its hotels, and maximizing value through disciplined capital allocation.
- The company maintains its financial flexibility with low levels of debt and aligns with the leading lodging brands and hospitality teams in the industry.
- The company’s portfolio comprises of Marriott- and Hilton-branded hotels, as well as a Hyatt-branded Hotel, operates under brands names such as Marriott Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott, Field by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, TownePlace Suites by Marriott, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn and others.
- Apple Hospitality, REIT, Inc. follows a highly analytical approach to portfolio management on its fully integrated investment platform.
VALUES OF APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT
- Apple Hospitality REIT is committed to optimizing shareholder value through the distribution of lucrative dividends and long-term capital appreciation.
- The company conducts all its operations according to a set of core values. These include principles such as thoughtful interactions with others as caring relationships are the core of its industry; resolve to achieve the desired results; excellence and drive through innovation and perseverance; integrity and accountability, and teamwork.
- It believes that, by empowering one another and embracing diversity, a lot can be achieved through cooperation and the sharing of ideas and values. The company therefore strives to foster a work environment in which employees are valued and missions are fulfilled.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT
- Apple Hospitality, REIT, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AIT”.
- In 2018 the company recorded gross profit of US$758.886 million, operating income of US$257.858, net income of US$206.086 and revenue of US$1,270.555 million.
- This sound performance affords its shareholders the confidence to buy and sell Apple Hospitality shares in the expectation of lucrative dividends on their investment.
You might also like: APACHE STOCKS
LATEST NEWS APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy APPLE HOSPITALITY REIT stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AON PLC STOCKS