AQUAVENTURE (WAAS) Stocks
📊 AquaVenture Holdings Limited, a global leader in water purification solutions, was founded in 2006, and has its headquarters in Tampa, Florida, in the United States.
📊 The company is a global provider of Water-as-a-Service (WAAS) solutions that offer clients reliable and cost-effective sources of clean drinking- and process water, through long-term contracts with low client capital investment. AquaVenture provides water solutions to customers in North America, the Caribbean, Latin America and the Middle East.
📊 The company delivers its solutions via two platforms: Seven Seas Water and Quench. Seven Seas Water is an international provider of desalination and wastewater treatment solutions. It provides seven billion gallons of potable, high purity industrial grade and ultra-pure water to governmental, municipal, hospitality, and industrial clientele
📊 Quench was acquired in 2014 and provides point-of-use (POU) filtered water systems and related services to approximately 50 000 U.S.-based institutional and commercial customers.
📊 The company’s WAAS business model offers a tailored value proposition that fosters long-term customer relationships and generates recurring revenue, predictable cash flow and attractive returns.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 700 people.
You might also like: AQUA AMERICA STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AQUAVENTURE
- AquaVenture Holdings Limited was established to become the global leading water-service provider. Through its Quench and Seven Seas Water platforms, the company offers innovative water solutions through the utilizations of cutting-edge purification and desalination technologies.
- WAAS refers to the provision of reliable and low-cost water supply to municipal, industrial and commercial customers. These water systems are operated and maintained by water experts to yield predictable and contracted water costs for the company’s clientele.
- AquaVenture Holdings is the brainchild of an innovative investor group, led by the Virgin Green Fund and Element Partners, two major water-technology investors. The company leverages its operating and engineering expertise to deliver reliable WAAS solutions, by applying a range of water purification technologies such as carbon filtration, reverse osmosis, deionizations, ultraviolet sanitization and membrane bioreactors. The company pursues opportunities worldwide.
- AquaVenture Holdings owns and operates its water systems, which offers customers the opportunity to outsource a non-core activity without investing significant capital or resources.
- The company believes that the increasing scarcity of clean water and capital expenditure on water treatment systems will stimulate the demand for WAAS-services way into the future.
VALUES OF AQUAVENTURE
- AquaVenture Holdings Limited is committed to utilizing its expertise in the water industry to deliver environmentally friendly and sustainable water solutions for a healthier and greener Earth, according to its CEO, Doug Brown.
- The company utilizes environmentally friendly practices which offer the lowest possible energy consumption and minimize its carbon footprint. Its solutions are cost effective and require low capital inputs from clients.
- The company promotes long-term customer relationships and offers its clients recurring value and attractive rates of return. Its ethical operation principles and innovative approach will yield dividends for the company long into the future.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AQUAVENTURE
- AquaVenture Holdings Limited trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “WAAS”.
- The company has a sound performance in the market, and recorded annual revenue of US$145.6 million in 2018.
- This figure goes a long way in boosting investor confidence to buy and sell company stocks with peace of mind.
You might also like: APTIV PLC STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AQUAVENTURE
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AQUAVENTURE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AQUAVENTURE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AQUAVENTURE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AQUAVENTURE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AQUAVENTURE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : APTARGROUP STOCKS