ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS (ARC) Stocks
ABOUT ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
📊 ARC Document Solutions, Inc., formerly known as the American Reprographics Company, was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in San Ramon, California in the United States.
📊 ARC is a publicly traded company that specializes in document solutions. Its main focus is the residential segments of the architecture, engineering and construction industries. ARC provides onsite managed print services (MPS), information and archiving management (AIM), construction document and information management (CDIM), and sale of technology applications in support of these services, to more than 90 000 clients globally.
📊 The company has collaborated with some of the largest international architecture and construction companies, delivering its solutions onsite in more than 10 000 customer locations, in the cloud, and offsite at more than 170 centres worldwide. ARC services its large clientele through its Global Solutions sales force.
📊 Some of its customers include Genster, KBR, Oracle, Southwest, Turner, PLC, and Kaiser Permanente, to name but a few. The company helps it customers to reduce costs and increase efficiency in the management of their documents, as well as to improve document access and control. ARC also offers a wide number of ways to print, produce and store documents.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 2 500 people at its offices worldwide.
You might also like: ARAMARK STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
- The company had its origin 1988 as Micro Device, a Los Angeles-based reprographics company, acquired by ARC’s founders, K. “Suri” Suriyakumar and S. “Mohan” Chandramohan. After acquisitions in California, it became known as the American Reprographics Company in 1997.
- The company began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in 2005 and changed its name to ARC Document Solutions in 2012.
ARC specializes in document management, managed print services, large-format digital color print, project collaborations tools, digital archiving, mobile construction apps, facilities management and construction technologies, to name but a few.
- ARC Document Solutions has received recognition from Forbes magazine as one of its Best 200 Small Companies, and has also received accolades from Gartner, Bertl , Océ and MPSA.
- Although the company still offers traditional document services, it is actively advancing the distribution of information via its innovative technology. ARC is passionate about improving communication and driving innovation in the industry.
VALUES OF ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
- The company was founded on the simplest of ideas: to source the best people in the industry and create a company that operates on sound ethics and principles.
- ARC Document Solutions values its employees as their input drive the company’s growth and success.
- It therefore strives to create and working environment conducive to innovative thinking, teamwork and personal development.
- The company practices sound business ethics in all its operations, and believes in being accountable to its employees and clients.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
- ARC Document Solutions, Inc. had its initial public offering in February 2015 and trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ARC”.
- The company recorded annual revenue of US$400.8 million in 2018, which reflects positively on its financial performance in the market.
- Shareholders who buy and sell company stock can do so in expectation of dividends on their investment.
You might also like: AQUAVENTURE STOCKS
LATEST NEWS ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ARC DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AQUA AMERICA STOCKS