ARISTA NETWORKS (ANET) Stocks
ABOUT ARISTA NETWORKS
📊 Computer networking company Arista Networks, Inc. designs and sells software-driven, cognitive cloud networking for large-scale campus and datacentre environments. The company’s award-winning platforms redefine agility, resilience and scalability. These platforms range in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 400 gigabits per second.
📊 The company’s advanced network operating systems, CloudVision and EOS, has shipped over 20 million cloud networking ports across the globe. Products are available through partners and directly. It is a founding member of the 25/50G Consortium.
📊 The Extensible Operating System (EOS) is at the core of Arista’s platform. EOS is a ground-breaking network operating system with modern core architecture which enables in-service application extensibility. It also has single-image consistency across hardware platforms. Arista Networks, Inc.’s history dates back to 2004 when it was founded. It was launched in 2008. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and has approximately 1 800 employees.
📊 Its subsidiaries include Mojo Networks, Inc., Metamako General Pty Ltd., Metamako Europe Limited and Arista Technology Limited.
You might also like: ARGAN STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF ARISTA NETWORKS
- Arista Networks management team has an extensive history in innovation and networking. The company is recognized as a leader with top score in current offering and strategy categories in The Forrester Wave: Hardware Platforms for Software-Defined Networking, Q1 2018. Arista’s revolutionary products are delivered across the globe through system integrators, distribution partners and resellers.
- Today Arista’s Extensible Operating System (EOS) is the most advanced network operating system enabling open third party development. This software is built on a stable, open source Linux core that has a central state-oriented database. This enables EOS to be inherently self-healing, extremely robust and in-service upgradeable.
- EOS Central offers scripting examples, development tools as well as support to deliver real-world solutions that bridge the gap between what users want and what vendors build. To get early insight into use cases Arista actively engages in collaborative forums, posts works in progress and shares code samples.
- Arista’s hardware platforms are designed to meet the stringent cooling and power requirements of today’s most demanding data centers across the globe.
Arista Networks, Inc. has more than 5 000 customers.
- Some of Its first products released are: EOS – On-going since 2008, 7150 SDN Switch – 2012, 7500E Series – 2013, 7500R Series – 2016, Arista Any Cloud – 2017 and Arista Cognitive Wifi, Campus, 7170, Security – 2018.
- The company’s Key Verticals are Cloud Titans, Cloud Specialized Providers and Service Provider.
VALUES OF ARISTA NETWORKS
- The company is founded on the principle of doing things the “Arista Way”. This principle is to drive for the success of the customer in every aspect. Through commitment and innovation the company builds and delivers high quality and innovative products and services.
- Arista Networks operates respectfully, honestly, ethically and in full compliance with its responsibilities under the law.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ARISTA NETWORKS
- Arista Networks, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE Stock Symbol “ANET”.
- In February 2019 Arista announces its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results. The company has a revenue increase of $595.7 million – an increase of 5.8% compared to the third quarter of 2018 and a 27.3% increase from the fourth quarter of 2017.
- Arista reports revenue of $2.15 billion – a 30.7% increase compared to the 2017 fiscal year.
You might also like: ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE STOCKS
LATEST NEWS ON ARISTA NETWORKS
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ARISTA NETWORKS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ARISTA NETWORKS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ARISTA NETWORKS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ARISTA NETWORKS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ARISTA NETWORKS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ARES CAPITAL STOCKS