ATENTO S.A. (ATTO) Stocks
ABOUT ATENTO S.A.
📊 Atento S.A. , a global provider of business-process outsourcing (BPO) and customer relationship management (CRM) services, was founded in 1999, and is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
📊 The company is the largest provider of the above-mentioned services in Latin America, and among the top-5 providers worldwide. It is also a leading provider of nearshoring CRM/BPO services to companies in the United States. Since its founding, the company has extended its business model to 13 countries. It has a client base of over 400 businesses, most of which are multinational corporations in sectors such as banking and financial services, telecommunications, health, retail and public administrations.
📊 Atento also opened operation command centres in Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Madrid in 2015, in an effort to centralize the management of its 80 customer relationship centres located in more than 10 countries. It also opened a Customer Experience Solutions Centre in Mexico, dedicated to experimentation, innovation and the development of new solutions.
📊 The company runs 93 contact centres in 13 countries, such as Argentina, Chile, Columbia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Morocco, Peru, Spain, the U.S, and Uruguay, to name but a few.
📊 Today, Atento employs approximately 150 000 people worldwide.
You might also like: AT HOME GROUP STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF ATENTO S.A.
- Atento S.A. specializes in BPO and CEM solutions supported by world-class vertical solutions and omni- and multichannel experiences.
- In 2016 Atento acquired the majority stake in R Brasil Solucoes in a bid to expand its collections and digital collection abilities. This was followed by the acquisition of a majority stake in Interfile to enlarge its back-office automation and credit origination capabilities. (Interfile provides BPO services to large clients in Brazil’s banking and finance sector.)
- Atento also launched Atento Digital in 2017. It’s a business unit that focuses on driving growth for clients across geographies and verticals by integrating all Atento’s digital assets.
- The company has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work, and as one of the 25 World’s Best Multinational Workplaces on five different occasions. It has also received an accolade as one of the 25 Latin America’s Best Multinationals to work for, for eight consecutive years.
VALUES OF ATENTO S.A.
- Atento S.A. understands consumer needs and expectations, and therefore values the special bond between brands and their customers.
- Atento contributes to the success of companies through guaranteeing optimum consumer experience by combining customer-journey services and high-value solutions. These experiences create value for the company’s customers and their consumers.
- The company’s social commitment is based on three pillars of action, namely employment and job-skills training; society inclusion through hiring from minority groups who have difficulty in finding employment; and eco-efficiency by making optimum use of natural resources but minimizing its carbon footprint.
- Atento joined the United Nations Global Compact Initiative in 2011, and has incorporated its 10-principle policy into its own strategy, policies and processes, fostering a culture of integrity and trust among employees and clients alike.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ATENTO S.A.
- Atento S.A. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “ATTO”.
- In 2018, the company recorded revenue of US$1.82 billion and net income of US$18.6 million. Its assets at the end of 2017 were valued at US$1.330.305 billion.
- The company’s strong financial foothold affords investors the confidence to buy and sell shares in the company in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
You might also like: ASTRAZENECA PLC STOCKS
LATEST NEWS ATENTO S.A.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ATENTO S.A. Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ATENTO S.A. STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ATENTO S.A. STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ATENTO S.A. stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ATENTO S.A. stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ARMSTRONG WORLD INDUSTRIES STOCKS