AZZ (AZZ) Stocks
📊 AZZ, Inc. was founded in 1956, and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, in the United States. The company produces specialty components and equipment for the power-generation, transmission and distribution markets worldwide.
📊 AZZ’s multiple business units collaborate through partnerships in a wide range of industries and applications. Apart from serving the global power generation, transmission and distribution markets, the company also renders hot-dip galvanizing services to the steel-fabrication market in the U.S and Canada.
📊 AZZ’s business units include AZZ Lighting Systems, AZZ High Voltage Bus Systems, AZZ Nuclear, AZZ Tubular Products, AZZ Specialty Welding, AZZ Galvanizing, AZZ Swithgear Systems and AZZ Enclosure Systems, to name but a few.
📊 AZZ, Inc. specializes in electrical enclosures, switchgear, electrical bus systems, nuclear products and services, machine welding, weld overlay, hazardous lighting, hot-dip galvanizing and tubular products.
📊 The company’s other services include emergency response, transformer swap-out connections, condensation control, installation, expansion joint retrofits and preventative maintenance.
📊 AZZ is also a reputed third-party provider of safety-related equipment to the nuclear industry, and a leading specialty repair and overhaul solution provider to global utility markets. Today, the company employs approximately 3 600 people at more than 50 locations across four continents.
You might also like: AZURE POWER GLOBAL STOCKS
OVERVIEW OF AZZ
- AZZ began its operations designing and distributing metal to oil fields, and has since evolved into a world-leading enterprise in its field. The company’s expertise and experience have enabled critical enhancements for industries and global infrastructure.
- The company comprises of two business segments: Electrical & Industrial Products, and Galvanizing Services. The Electrical & Industrial segment manufactures specialty electrical products, industrial lighting and tubular products. The latter are designed and configured to convey electric power to and from generators, transformers, switching devices and other electrical configurations. These products are distributed to the power-generation and industrial market.
- Galvanizing Service supplies the steel-fabrication industry across the South, Midwest, East Coast, Southwest United States, as well as Quebec, Canada, with hot-dip galvanizing services. Its clients are producers that serve the electrical and telecommunications, bridge and highway, petrochemical and industrial markets.
VALUES OF AZZ
- AZZ, Inc.’s mission is to create superior value in a culture where people can grow and thrive.
- The company’s operations are based on a core-value system which it defines as “TRAITS”. The latter is an acronym for the values of trust, respect, accountability, integrity, teamwork and safety.
- It puts a very high premium on accountability, as the company believes it should take responsibility for its actions at all times, and own the outcomes of those actions and activities. It also values teamwork and the commitment to do what it sets out to achieve, both on a personal level, and as a company.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF AZZ
- AZZ, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the ticker symbol “AZZ.”
- The company enjoys a solid market performance.
- In 2018 it recorded revenue of US$889.4 million with net income of US$59.6 million. Shareholders, who buy and sell company stock, can therefore expect lucrative dividends and returns.
You might also like: AXIS CAPITAL STOCKS
LATEST NEWS AZZ
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy AZZ Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN AZZ STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE AZZ STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of AZZ stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy AZZ stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : AXALTA COATING SYSTEMS STOCKS