BANKUNITED (BKU) Stocks
📊 BankUnited, Inc., an American bank holding company, was founded in 2009 and has its headquarters in Miami Lakes, Florida. The company operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, BankUnited. It offers a full range of banking services to individual and corporate customers. It also offers commercial lending and deposit products through a national platform.
📊 BankUnited is one of the largest independent depository institutions in Florida by assets. As of December 2018, BankUnited Inc. had total consolidated assets of US$ 32.2 billion.
📊 BankUnited, Inc. was organized by the management team of John A. Kanas. A group of investors that included W.L. Ross, The Carlyle Group, The Blackstone Group and Centrebridge Partners capitalized the company with US$ 945.0 million.
📊 In May 2009 the company acquired all of the assets and assumed all on the non-brokered deposits and other liabilities of BankUnited, FSB, from the FDIC in the FSB acquisition.
📊 The company completed its IPO in February, 2011. The bank offers an extensive portfolio of online services, treasury management tools for businesses and traditional depository and lending products.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 1 600 people across its operations.
You might also like: BLACK NIGHT STOCKS
HISTORY OF BANKUNITED
- BankUnited, Inc. functions as the bank holding company for BankUnited that offers a range of banking services to small- and medium-sized businesses, as well as individual and corporate customers in the U.S.
- Its products comprise checking, money market deposits, saving accounts and certificates of deposits. It also provides treasure management services.
- The company’s loans portfolio comprises small business loans, equipment loans and leases, commercial real-estate and term loans, formula-based loans, municipal and non-profit loans and leases, letter of credit and commercial and residential mortgage warehouse lines of credits, as well as purchase performing residential loans. Clients also have access to ATMs, integrated online, mobile and telephone banking services.
- The company operates a network of 85 branches in 14 Florida counties. It also owns five banking centers in the New York metropolitan area. The company was formerly known as BU Financial Corporation.
VISION & VALUES OF BANKUNITED
- BankUnited’s trusted banking professionals create value by delivering innovative financial solutions and excellent service to its wide clientele and local communities. The bank believes in doing what is right at all times.
- It operates with integrity and values diversity and collaboration. Integrity, in turn, creates trust and credibility which adds value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BANKUNITED
- BankUnited, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “BKU”. The bank is a Russell 1000 component.
- For the first quarter of 2019, the bank reported net income of US$ 66.0 million.
- Annualized return on average stockholders’ equity for this quarter was 9.05%, while the annualized return on average assets was 0.82%. Shareholders can therefore buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
You might also like: THE BUCKLE STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BANKUNITED
Buy BANKUNITED stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BANKUNITED Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BANKUNITED Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BANKUNITED STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BANKUNITED STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BANKUNITED stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BANKUNITED stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : BROOKDALE SENIOR LIVING STOCKS