BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP (BHLB) Stocks
ABOUT BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP
📊 Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “BHLB”. The company is an S&P 600 component.
📊 For the second quarter of 2019, the company reported GAAP net income of US$ 25 million, or $ 0.52 per share. GAAP EPS increased by 2% compared to the prior quarter and EPS increased by 8% due to the benefits of the company’s initiatives. In 2018, the company recorded total revenue of US$ 469.24 million. This strong market performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
📊 Berkshire Bank, Inc., a bank holding company, was founded in 2000 and has its headquarters in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, in the United States. It operates as a bank-holding company for Berkshire Bank and Berkshire Insurance Group, Inc. The company – through its subsidiaries – provides an extensive portfolio of deposit, lending, insurance and wealth-management products to retail and commercial customers.
📊 Berkshire Bank was established in 1846. It is one of Massachusetts’ oldest and biggest independent banks. It is also the largest independent banking institution in western Massachusetts. Through the bank’s subsidiaries, Gold Leaf Investment Services, Inc. and Gold Leaf Insurance Agency, Inc., it provides an extensive range of investment and insurance products. It also operates 11 full-service banking offices.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 1 700 people across its operations.
You might also like: BENCHMARK ELECTRONICS STOCKS
HISTORY OF BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. is a holding company for Berkshire Bank (the Bank) and the Berkshire Insurance Group.
- Berkshire’s product portfolio comprises an extensive range of deposit, lending, insurance and wealth management products to the commercial and retail industries, as well as not-for-profit and municipal customers in its market areas. Other offerings include retail and commercial electronic banking, commercial cash management and commercial interest rate swaps.
- Berkshire Bank’s loan portfolio includes commercial loans, as well as residential mortgages, commercial real estate, industrial, and consumer loans. Bank securities available for sale comprise municipal bonds and obligations, mortgage-backed securities, other bonds and obligations, as well as marketable equity securities.
- As of May 2019, the Bank operated 132 full-service branch offices in Massachusetts, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Berkshire Bank has built a stellar reputation over the past 170 years for its entrepreneurial approach and distinctive culture.
VISION & VALUES OF BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. realizes that no two customers are alike, and everyone has their own unique interests. The company is passionate about enabling its clients to accomplish their unique goals and make the most of special moments that life has to offer.
- It further believes that inclusion invites openness and builds a sense of belonging. The latter, in turn, is a prerequisite for fostering an environment in which all relationships matter.
- By operating with respect and integrity, the company creates trust which adds value for shareholders who purchase company shares. It also believes that quality service is the right of all its clients, regardless of income or wealth.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP
- Berkshire Hills Bancorp, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “BHLB”. The company is an S&P 600 component.
- For the second quarter of 2019, the company reported GAAP net income of US$ 25 million, or $ 0.52 per share. GAAP EPS increased by 2% compared to the prior quarter and EPS increased by 8% due to the benefits of the company’s initiatives. In 2018, the company recorded total revenue of US$ 469.24 million.
- This strong market performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
You might also like: BRIGGS & STRATTON STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP
Buy BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BERKSHIRE HILLS BANCORP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : BUNGE STOCKS