BIDCORP (BID) Shares
OVERVIEW OF BIDCORP
📊 BID Corporation Ltd (Bidcorp) was founded in 1989 as a division of Bidvest when the company acquired 100% of Chipkins, followed shortly thereafter by the acquisition of Sea World. These acquisitions kick started Bidvest’s foodservice operations in South Africa under Bidcore. The group began to broaden its international market with the acquisition of Manettas in Australia in 1997, Crean Foodservice in New Zealand in 2000, Deli XL in the Netherlands and Belgium in 2006 and Angliss in Singapore and Hong Kong in 2007 amongst others.
📊 In 2019 Bidcorp was unbundled as a division of Bidvest and listed as a standalone entity on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) where it currently trades under the stock symbol – BID. The decision to unbundle Bidcorp was made after its stellar performance in the foodservice industry indicated that it would prove more effective as a standalone company. Providing Bidcorp and Bidvest with separate brand identities was considered a crucial step in catapulting Bidcorp’s meteoric rise in the foodservice industry, allowing the company to position itself solidly in the market across its geographical range. Illustrative of this has been the company’s JSE listing, which was made at a value of R90 billion, one of the largest primary listings on the JSE since Vodacom in 2009. As such, the company is poised for both organic and acquisitive growth.
📊 Bidcorp is fast becoming a leader in the food services industry providing a range of services that include catering and food processing to mainly hotels, restaurants and pubs. Today Bidcorp has a wide geographical reach spanning across southern Africa, Europe, Australasia, South America and the Middle East – operating in more than 20 countries to encompass both developed and developing nations.
📊 Bidcorp differentiates itself in the market by relying on the diversity of its operations, creating a comprehensive product offering, while also focusing on on-going range development, logistical capability, market penetration and technology. The company has managed to stay close to its diverse market segments with the use of independent teams that are empowered to make informed and localised business decisions. This local autonomy has meant that Bidcorp is able to cater effectively to its broad customer base in both developed and developing nations globally.
You might also like: BHP BILLTON SHARES
- Bidcorp’s strong JSE listing has meant that the company is able to capitalise on opportunities in the food services industry to create a strong growth strategy while comfortably foreseeing and managing industry risks.
- Because Bidcorp enjoys such a wide global reach it is also able to balance its performance safely on the economic performance of five different continents.
BIDCORP INVESTOR TIPS
- Bidcorp‘s JSE listing allows investors the opportunity to buy into extensive food assets in what is a growing consumer services industry.
- Despite the initial volatility of any new listing on the JSE, Bidcorp’s share price promises a positive growth forecast, as the company is entering its next growth phase which encompasses increased internationalisation.
- While the data from the live online stock charts reflect this initial volatility, analysts are of the opinion that as the company takes advantage of its strong market position to grow its global presence, Bidcorp’s share price will show strong dividends for those who choose to buy into the company’s growing asset portfolio with a low-risk share purchase. For those who want to buy or sell shares view below.
You might also like: BARLOWORLD SHARES
Buy BIDCORP stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BIDCORP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BIDCORP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BIDCORP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BIDCORP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BIDCORP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BIDCORP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : ASSORE SHARES