BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP (BPMP) Stocks
ABOUT BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP
📊 BP Midstream Partners LP, an American oil and gas company, was founded on May 22, 2017 and has its headquarters in Houston, Texas. BP Midstream is a fee-based, growth-oriented master limited partnership formed by BP Pipelines (a wholly owned subsidiary of BP). I
📊 It owns, operates, acquires and develops pipelines and other midstream assets. The company’s assets comprise interest in entities that own natural gas, crude oil, refined products and diluent pipelines, as well as refined-products terminals that serve as key infrastructure for BP, its partners and customers for the transport of onshore and offshore production to key refining markets and distribution hubs.
📊 Today, BP Midstream Partners LP owns an onshore crude oil pipeline system, an onshore refined products pipeline system, an onshore diluent pipeline system, interest in four offshore crude oil pipeline systems and an interest in one offshore natural gas pipeline system.
📊 The company’s onshore crude oil, diluent pipelines and refined products include BP2 Pipeline, River Rouge Pipeline and the Diamondback Pipeline. Its offshore natural gas and offshore crude oil pipelines include the Mars System, Cleopatra Pipeline, Ceasar Pipeline, Proteus Pipeline and Endymion Pipeline.
You might also like: BUCKEYE PARTNERS L.P. STOCKS
HISTORY OF BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP
- BP Midstream Partners LP’s BP2 pipeline is a crude oil pipeline system comprising approximately 12 miles of 20- and 22 inch active pipeline and related assets.
The River Rouge pipeline a system of about 244 miles of 12- and 10-inch active pipeline and related assets.
- It has the capacity to transport about 80 000 barrels per day (kbpd) of refined products.
- The Mars Pipeline system, a corridor crude oil pipeline system in the Gulf of Mexico, is about 163 mile long, while the Diamondback pipeline, a diluent pipeline comprising 42 miles of 16-inch active pipeline and related assets has a capacity of approximately 135kbpd.
- Cleopatra is a 115 miles, 16- and 20-inch gas gathering pipeline system with a capacity of 500 million standard cubic feet per day (MMscf/d).
- The Proteus pipeline has an average capacity of 425kbpd. It is a 24- and 28-inch crude oil pipeline system of approximately 70 miles in length.
- The company’s Endymion pipeline, with a capacity of about 425kbpd, is a 90-mile, 30-inch crude oil pipeline system.
VISION & VALUES OF BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP
- The company’s five core values provide a fixed point of reference for its operations and activities. These values focus its workforce’s spirit of invention and purpose.
- BP Midstream Partners LP regards safety as good business as it cares deeply about the safe management of people and the environment. It believes that respect starts with compliance with laws and regulations, and management therefore holds itself to the highest ethical standards and behavior that earns the trust of employees, partners and stakeholders.
- This sound business model stimulates growth and adds value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP
- BP Midstream Partners LP trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “BPMP”.
- The company delivered solid first quarter 2019 operating results. It declared quarterly cash distribution of 31.26 cents per unit, an increase of 3.7% over the fourth quarter 2018.
- Adjusted EBITDA was US$ 44.6 million and the company generated cash available for distribution of US$ 39.7 million. These financials afford shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of sound dividends and returns.
You might also like: CAMBREX STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP
Buy BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BP MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : CINCINNATI BELL STOCKS