BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS (BV) Stocks
ABOUT BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS
📊 BrightView Holdings, Inc. is a leading landscaping company. Its portfolio includes landscape maintenance and development and enhanced tree care. Its services are offered to hotels and resorts, client properties, corporate and commercial properties, public parks, hospitals and healthcare facilities, restaurants, golf courses, homeowner associations and educational institutes.
📊 The company operates through two sectors. The Maintenance and Services sector offers its customers full service commercial landscaping for seasonal and evergreen gardens. These services include irrigation maintenance, mowing, mulching and snow removal, water management, specialty turf maintenance and tree care.
📊 The company’s Development Service provides landscape architecture and development for new or redesigned properties. Services include landscape installation, pool and water features, sport field services, landscape and irrigation installation.
📊 BrightView Holdings, Inc.’s headquarters is located in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. The company has more than 20,000 employees.
You might also like: BURLINGTON STORES STOCKS
HISTORY OF BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS
- In 1939 Theodore W. Brickman founds Brickman Group, Ltd, a landscape company. The company creates the Brickman Facilities Solutions in order to serve its national customers in 2009.
- During 2014 Brickman merges with ValleyCrest Landscape Companies, a company founded in 2006. The company’s name is changed to BrightView. The company rebrands its 13 000 trucks and trailers in 2017.
- In 2018 BrightView Holdings has its initial public offering and the public can now buy shares on the New York Stock Exchange.
VISION & VALUES OF BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS
- BrightView Holdings Inc.’s employees are of high value to the company. It follows all safety measures ad offers programs to enhance skills and boosts careers. With the company’s GROW (Growth in Relationships and Opportunities for Women), founded in 2017, the company promotes and advocates for women. BrightView encourages and rewards success within the company.
- BrightView takes care of its environment by researching and finding innovative new ways to be environmentally responsible and to minimize its environmental footprint. It combines conservation with cost-effectiveness to create value and sustainability for all parties. Examples are drought tolerant and native plants, organic fertilizers, LEED certification consulting, waste reduction programs and efficient irrigation.
- BrightView Holdings, Inc., together with Hunt Heroes and Hunt Military communities, contributes to military families and donates new bicycles and helmets to children during holiday seasons.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS
- BrightView Holdings Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “BV”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 2,915,886 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 10,942 thousand and gross profit is $ 188,620 thousand. Income from operations are $ 60,720 million.
- Net service revenues are $ 657,209 thousand. Potential investors can buy shares now at a good price.
You might also like: BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS
Buy BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BRIGHTVIEW HOLDINGS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : BLACK STONE MINERALS STOCKS