BUNGE (BG) Stocks
📊 Bunge Limited is an agricultural company. Its portfolio grains, oilseeds, fertilizer, edible oils, milling, sugar and bioenergy as well as the managing of physical flows. The company transports crops and improve environmental productivity.
📊 High quality ingredients and services are offered to well-known foodservice brands and food processor across the globe across North and South America, Asia and Eastern Europe.
📊 Bunge Limited’s headquarters in located in White Plains, New York. The company employs more than 32 000 people across 40 countries.
You might also like: BROWN-FORMAN STOCKS
HISTORY OF BUNGE
- Johann Bunge founds Bunge & Co., an import-export company, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company expand to Brazil in 1905, North America in 1918 and a few years later to Europe and Asia.
- In 1859 the company moves to Antwerp, Belgium and expands its portfolio to the African and Asian markets.
- In 1914 the company buys a wheat mill in Rio de Janeiro named Fluminense.
- During 1923 the company founds Sociedade Algodoeira do Nordeste Brasileiro (SANBRA). It is Brazil’s first oilseed processing company.
- In 1938 an opportunity arises and Bunge enters the fertilizer market in Brazil.
- In 1941 the company enters the chemical markets. Several grain elevators are purchased during 1946 in Kansas. The company becomes the largest corn dry miller in 1979 when it buys Lauhoff Grain Company.
- In 1997 Bunge buys Brazil’s largest soy processor company, Ceval.
- In 2001 Bunge has its initial public offering and starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange. World-wide goals for CO2 emission reduction, water conservation and waste disposal are set by the company in 2007.
- Bunge enters the rice market in 2010 with the purchase of Pacific International Rice Mills. Numerous more acquisitions take place during the next decade.
VISION & VALUES OF BUNGE
- The Bunge Foundation has been contributing and assisting communities and organizations since 1955. It is led by different programs in several regions.
- These programs increases qualification of young apprentices and individuals with disabilities, supports socioeconomic development and establishes long term environmental goals to reduce water and energy usages in order to reduce the company’s environmental footprint.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF BUNGE
- Bunge Limited trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “BG”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 20,424 million.
- Gross profit is $ 512 million and net sales are $ 10,096 million. Cost of goods sold are $ 9,584 million. Potential investors can buy shares now at a good price.
You might also like: BARCLAYS STOCKS
LATEST NEWS BUNGE
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy BUNGE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN BUNGE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE BUNGE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of BUNGE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy BUNGE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : BONANZA CREEK ENERGY STOCKS