CADENCE BANCORPORATION (CADE) Stocks
ABOUT CADENCE BANCORPORATION
📊 Cadence Bancorporation is a financial holding company. Its portfolio includes approximately 55 000 ATM’s and 98 branches across Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Tennessee, Florida and Mississippi.
📊 The company offers financial planning, personal and business insurance, wealth management, foreign exchange, commercial real estate, retirement plan management, investment and trust services, specialized lending, treasury management, SBA lending, asset-based lending, commercial, consumer and business banking, credit cards, mortgages as well as home equity lines and loans.
📊 Cadence Bancorporation is named on Forbes’ list of Best Banks in America in 2018 and 2019. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and employs approximately 1 800 people.
HISTORY OF CADENCE BANCORPORATION
- In 2009 the company is founded as a holding company named Community Bancorp, LLC. It later changes its name to Cadence Bancorporation, Inc.
- In 2011 the company buys Cadence Bank in Starkville, Mississippi with 38 branches and assets valued at $1.5 billion. The same year the company buys Superior Bank in Alabama with 73 branches and assets valued at $2.6 billion.
- During 2012 the Encore Bank with its subsidiaries Encore Trust, Linscomb & Williams and Town and Country Insurance as well as its 12 branches and $1.6 billion in assets are purchased.
- In 2017 Cadence Bancorporation has its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange and raises $172.5 million. With its follow-on offering approximately 13.1 percent of shares are purchased for a total price of $240 million. In 2018 it merges with State Bank Financial Corporation, a holding company for State Bank and Trust Company. This adds 32 branches from Georgia and assets valued at $4.9 billion to Cadence’s portfolio.
VISION & VALUES OF CADENCE BANCORPORATION
- Cadence Bancorporation’s vision is to be one of the best accomplished banks in the country by delivering a positive banking experience to customers every time. New opportunities are created to provide long term value to shareholders and customers are offered the best technology and innovative products.
- Cadence is committed to do right by its employees, shareholders, communities and customers. It contributes to communities through donating funds and volunteer hours. Cadence supports several non-profit organizations that assist in education, local prosperity and the overall health of the communities from which it serves.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CADENCE BANCORPORATION
- Cadence Bancorporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CADE”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 17,504,005 thousand. Cash and due from banks are $ 208,340 thousand and total cash and cash equivalents are $ 766,258 thousand.
- Total interest income is $ 217,124 thousand and net income is $ 48,346 thousand. Cash dividends paid are $ 22,539 thousand. Dividends declared are $ 0.175 per common share.
LATEST NEWS CADENCE BANCORPORATION
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CADENCE BANCORPORATION Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CADENCE BANCORPORATION STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CADENCE BANCORPORATION STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CADENCE BANCORPORATION stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CADENCE BANCORPORATION stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?