CAMBREX (CBM) Stocks
📊 Cambrex Corporation is a life sciences company.
📊 It specializes in small molecule and offers drug products and substances as well as analytical services. The company’s portfolio includes microbiology, compendial testing, cleanroom services, stability storage, material characterization, release & QC testing, extractable/leachable studies, elemental impurities, reference standard qualification, bio analytical & biopharmaceutical analysis, method development & validation as well as impurity isolation, identification & characterization.
📊 Cambrex Corporation’s headquarters is in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The company employs approximately 2 000 people in its various facilities.
You might also like: CINCINNATI BELL STOCKS
HISTORY OF CAMBREX
- CasChem is founded in 1981 when castor oil and other products are purchased from NL Industries. In 1987 its name is changed to Cambrex Corporation. The company lists on the NASDAQ stock exchange the same year.
- In 1990 the company starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange. Cambrex buys Salsbury Chemicals, a bulk intermediates manufacturer, and Zeeland Chemicals, a nitration chemistry researcher, in 1991 and it enters the life science industry.
- During 1995 the company buys pharmaceutical companies from Italy and Sweden named Nobel Pharma Chemistry, Nobel Chemicals AB and Profarmaco. Is expands the company’s portfolio greatly into the pharmaceutical industry.
- In 2010 it buys IEP GmbH in Wiesbaden, Germany, to expand its biocatalysis sector.
- During the next few years the company expands its clinical stage API, cGMP API manufacturing and storage as well as large-scale manufacturing capabilities with several acquisitions. In 2016 it opens a plant in Italy to enhance its API production.
- In 2018 it adds drug product development and manufacturing to its portfolio when it buys Halo Pharma.
VISION & VALUES OF CAMBREX
- Cambrex Corporation is committed to its corporate governance principles. The company’s goal is to be the leading provider of life sciences products and services. It provides long term value and superior returns to shareholders.
- The company treats its employees with respect and business is conducted with high ethical standards.
- Cambrex has been recognized with numerous awards during the years.
- In 2019 the company receives the CMO Leadership Award for the fifth consecutive year. The award is given for reliability, capabilities, quality, compatibility, expertise and service.
- In 2018 it receives the CPhI Pharma Award for its strategic initiative and development capabilities.
- In 2017 Fortune names Cambrex to its list of Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies. Other awards include the SOCMA ChemStewards awards.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CAMBREX
- Cambrex Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CBM”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending March 31, 2019 reports total assets of $ 1,488,790 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 67,539 thousand and gross sales are $ 158,220 thousand.
- Product sales are $ 124,245 thousand. Total operating expenses are $ 34,559 thousand and operating profit is $ 20,324 thousand.
- Net revenue is $ 159,456 thousand. Potential investors can buy shares now at a good price.
You might also like: CANGO STOCKS
LATEST NEWS CAMBREX
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CAMBREX Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CAMBREX STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CAMBREX STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CAMBREX stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CAMBREX stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : CALERES STOCKS