📊 Capital and Counties was incorporated in 1933 with a growing portfolio that included London and the home counties. Today, Capco is a leading UK property company with a diverse property portfolio that is focused mainly on three high-end estates in West London and the West End, held as assets or directly as joint ventures.
📊 The first of the three, Covent Garden, is an exclusive retail, residential and restaurant and business complex that encompasses 1 million square feet, and has a value of 2 billion pounds; added to this, the opening of the largest Apple store in the world in the complex signalled its valuable repositioning in the market. Covent Garden is also home to the world-famous Royal Opera House and 40 West End theatres, among many other signature venues in the neighbourhood. Capco‘s creative marketing strategy works to promote this vibrant mix of cultural heritage as it works to promote Covent Garden’s development.
📊 Secondly, Earl’s Court, a large-scale regeneration property in Central London, is valued at 1.2 billion pounds and will include 7500 new homes on completion.
Lastly, the company’s Olympia London venue, worth 295 million pounds, holds more than 220 events annually.
📊 CAPCO is listed on the London Stock Exchange and also registered as an external company in South Africa, where it currently trades on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) under the stock symbol -CCO with a market cap of over R33 billion. The company is also a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
📊 With a growing focus in 2019 on community responsibility, the company works to achieve its goals with an accountable approach to community relations, in order to identify and respond to the needs of the community when building new developments. The company’s environmental policy also works to apply best practices in the design, construction and management of the buildings and their surroundings, while identifying opportunities to reduce the group’s carbon footprint. The company’s CR report is regularly published for review by its stakeholders.
You might also like: CAPEVIN SHARES
- Since its listing as an independent company, Capco‘s share price has been showing a strong performance thanks to its high-end property developments that have been efficiently handled with a combination of strategic investment and effective asset management.
- The company’s Covent Garden property has shown increasing growth and continued popularity with a number of high-level long-term tenants, with rental growth boosted by granular asset management, acquisitions and selective growth.
- Added to this, the company’s Earls Court project saw the first phase of homes at Lilies Square sell out within two months. The project is situated on a prime location next to exclusive residential areas and superb transport links, making it one of the most promising and impactful regeneration programmes in London.
CAPCO INVESTOR TIPS
- Covent Gardens and Olympia London have been sustaining profits for increased dividend yields on CAPCO‘s share price, with financial data showing a positive growth forecast, making this a good buy-in for investors who choose to purchase shares.
- While price action on the live online stock charts show a price dip due to the downswing in the London property market, the current property dip would make this an undervalued buy today which would provide strong long-term yields in the future when the property market commences its inevitable upswing.
You might also like: HARMONY GOLD SHARES
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CAPCO Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CAPCO STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CAPCO STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CAPCO stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CAPCO stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : HAMMERSON SHARES