CHANNELADVISOR (ECOM) Stocks
📊 ChannelAdvisor Corporation is an e-commerce company that provides management solutions. It offers cloud-based e-commerce software solutions through more than a hundred e-commerce channels around the world.
📊 The company has more than 2 800 customers which include Timex, Dell, KitchenAid, Karen Kane, Samsung and Under Armour. Retailer Top 1000 has named ChannelAdvisor Corporation the #1 leading marketplace vendor and comparison shopping provider.
📊 It connects retail customers with sources of demand for their specific products. These include e-commerce marketplaces like Walmart.com, eBay, Jet and Amazon.com. ChannelAdvisor has also formed partnerships with digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Bing and Google.
📊 The company’s history dates back to 2001 when it was founded. It is headquartered in Morrisville, North Carolina and today it has approximately 800 employees.
📊 ChannelAdvisor also has offices in London, New York, Spain, Seattle, Brazil, Australia, Germany and Ireland.
📊 Its subsidiaries include HubLogix, Inc., CA Marketplaces, Inc., CA Washington LLC, ChannelAdvisor UK Limited and SpeedSell GmbH.
HISTORY OF CHANNELADVISOR
- ChannelAdvisor is founded in 2001.
- The company files for initial public offering in April 2013 and goes public in May of the same year. It hosts an annual e-commerce industry conference called Catalyst from 2007 to 2017, in both Europe and the U.S.
- The company’s new annual event is called Connect and is launched in 2019. Through the years the company makes various acquisitions which include SearchMarketing in 2005, RichFX in 2008, E-Tale in 2014 and HubLogix in 2017.
- Triangle Business Journal recognizes ChannelAdvisor Corporation as Best Place to Work, for six times.
- In 2011, 2013 and 2017 the company is a finalist for the Stevie Awards for Customer Services. It is named a Silver Stevie winner in 2013 for Customer Service Department of the Year in Computer Software.
- In 2017 it is a Bronze winner in the same category. The award honors the company’s innovation in customer satisfaction, overall support experience and issue resolution.
- The company receives the NCTA Best Use of Technology for E-Commerce Award in 2014. This award honors ChannelAdvisor’s technology to improve customers’ online purchasing experience.
- In September 2019 the company is named Google Premier Partner Awards finalist in two categories: Innovative Google Shopping Ads as well as helping grow customers’ sales online.
- This recognition is the company’s first nomination in the Growing Business Online category and its second time as a finalist in the Shopping Excellence division.
VISION & VALUES OF CHANNELADVISOR
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation is committed to creating an environment where employees can do their best work, while the highest standards of ethics and business are maintained. The company’s Code of Conduct reflects these practices and principles that support its commitment.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CHANNELADVISOR
- ChannelAdvisor Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “ECOM”. It is a Russell 2000 Component.
- The company’s second quarter 2019 financial results report total revenue of $ 31.9 million, a decrease of 2.2% compared to 2018. Its GAAP gross profit is $ 24.8 million, compared to $ 25.7 million in 2018. GAAP net loss is $ 1.3 million compared to $ 2.8 million in 2018.