CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE (CGA) Stocks
ABOUT CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE
📊 China Green Agriculture, Inc. is a fertilizer company registered to the United States with its core operations in China.
📊 The company operates through its subsidiary Green Agriculture Holding Corporation, Ltd. its portfolio includes the distribution of humic acid liquid compound fertilizer. Products are produced and distributed in across 27 Chinese provinces. The company’s Jintai segment operates on 137 000 square meters.
📊 Its fertilizer manufacturing facilities are Jinong and Gufeng and together it produces approximately 355 000 metric tons of product every year.
📊 China Green Agriculture, Inc. is located in Xi’an, China.
You might also like: CULLEN/FROST BANKERS STOCKS
HISTORY OF CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE
- In 1998 Yangling Jinong Humic Acid Product Co. Ltd, is incorporated in Yangling, Shaanxi province, China.
- Two years later Tao Li. Pursuant buys the company and its name changes to Yangling TechTeam Jinong Humic Acid Production Co., Ltd.
- In 2001 to 2003 Yangling TechTeam constructs China’s first fully-automatic humic acid liquid fertilizer production plant. During these years the company conducts fertilizer experiments in India, the Unites States, Germany and ten other countries.
- The company is issued an export and import license in 2004.
- The Green Agriculture Holding Corporation in incorporated in 2007 in the United States. Yangling TechTeam becomes Green Agriculture Holding Corporation’s wholly owned subsidiary and its name is changed to China Green Agriculture, Inc.
- China Green Agriculture listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2009.
VISION & VALUES OF CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. creates long term value and positive earnings for its shareholders. The company values its customers and ensures only the best, high-quality products are offered. It conducts business with high ethical standards, trust and integrity.
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. has won several awards and recognitions during the past few years.
- In 1998 its acid fertilizer products won the Committee of Yangling Agriculture Sci-Tech Exhibition presented the company the Houji Golden Spike Award. The next year the same products receive Evaluation and Appraisal Committee of Scientific and Technological Achievements of China’s Certificate for Major Scientific and Technological Achievements of China.
- In 2000 Shaanxi Sci-Tech & Education Leading Group recognizes the company’s Humic Acid Organic Liquid Compound Fertilizer Project as a Shaanxi Major Sci-Tech Industrialized Project. Also in 2000, China Green receives the Science and Technology Department of Shaanxi Province’s Certificate for Hi-Tech and New-Tech Enterprise.
- A year later its humic acid organic liquid compound fertilizer receives a Certificate of Recommendation for Green Food Production Means from Chinese Green Food Development Center, the only company in the northwest of China to receive this award.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CGA”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending March 31, 2019 reports total assets of $ 481,676,201 thousand. Net cash provided by (used in) financing activities is $ 218,694 thousand. Net income is $ 16,635,439 thousand and net sales are $ 108,120,570 thousand.
- Gross profit is $ 21,156,975 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 69,242,037 thousand and total assets are $ 481,676,201 thousand. Potential investors can buy shares now at an affordable price.
You might also like: CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS STOCKS
LATEST NEWS CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CHINA GREEN AGRICULTURE stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : COEUR MINING STOCKS