CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION (CINF) Stocks
ABOUT CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION
📊 Cincinnati Financial Corporation, an American insurance holding company, was incorporated on March 4, 1992 and has its headquarters in Fairfield, Ohio. As of the end of 2016 the company was engaged in the property casualty insurance industry through independent insurance agencies in 41 states.
📊 Cincinnati Financial Corporation has 1.01% of the domestic property and casualty insurance premiums, which makes the company the 20th largest insurance company by market share in the U.S. The company’s history can be traced back to the Cincinnati Insurance Company that was founded in 1950 by four insurance agents that included the Schiff brothers, John Jack and Robert Cleveland.
📊 The company operates through the Cincinnati Insurance Company which has four insurance subsidiaries, and through two financial-services subsidiaries.
📊 The company’s other subsidiaries include CSU Producer Resources, Inc. and CFC Investment Company.Cincinnati Financial Corporation places independent agents at the centre of our identity as it recognizes the fact that locally based agents have already established relationships that lead to satisfied policyholders and profitable business. This approach enables the company to produce above average profitability.
📊 Today, the company employs more than 5 000 people across its operations.
You might also like: CIMAREX ENERGY STOCKS
HISTORY OF CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation conducts its business through five primary segments: Commercial Lines Insurance, Personal Lines Insurance, Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance, Life Insurance and Investments.The Commercial Lines Insurance Segment comprises of five business lines: commercial, casualty, commercial property, commercial auto, workers’ compensation and other commercial lines.
- Products in this segment include coverage to businesses against third-party liability from accidents and other specialized casualty policies. It also provides commercial property coverage and auto insurance.
- The Personal Lines Insurance segment offers personal lines coverage such as auto and homeowner coverages through three business lines: personal auto, homeowner and other personal lines. The latter includes insurance products to individuals such as house fire, inland marine, personal umbrella liability and watercraft coverages.
- The Excess and Surplus Lines Insurance Segment covers business risks. It protects businesses against third party liability from accidents, including injuries. Available coverage include miscellaneous errors and omissions as well as professional and excess liability. The Life Insurance segment focuses on life products that feature a stream of payments. This segment includes four business lines: term life insurance, work site products, whole life insurance and universal life insurance.
VISION & VALUES OF CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation long-term success is defined by three hallmarks: commitment to its network of professional independent insurance agencies, financial strength and an operating structure that supports local decision-making and allows the company to balance growth.
- These hallmarks add value for shareholders who purchase company shares. It believes in operating transparently and being accountable for its actions and decisions.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION
- Cincinnati Financial Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “CINF”.
- The company is an S&P 500 component. In the first quarter of 2019 that ended on April 24, the company recorded net income of US$695 million and non-GAAP operating income of US$172 million, or $1.05 per share, compared to US$120 million, or 72 cents per share in the previous fiscal cycle.
- This positive growth curve affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
You might also like: CENTURYLINK STOCKS
LATEST NEWS CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION
Buy CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CINCINNATI FINANCIAL CORPORATION stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : CENTERPOINT ENERGY STOCKS