CIRCOR (CIR) Stocks
📊 CIRCOR International, Inc. is a manufacturer of highly engineered products. The company’s portfolio offers the design and manufacturing of motions controlled products used in valves, motors, regulators and pumps. Products are purchased by commercial & institutional facilities, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, industrial, marine and other industries.
📊 The company has approximately 650 sales associates serving nearly 7 000 customers across 100 countries. Its manufacturing facilities are located across the globe, including the United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, China, Malaysia, England, France, Germany, Mexico, Italy and India.
📊 CIRCOR International, Inc. operates through three segment – Industrial, Energy and Aerospace and Defense.
📊 The company employs approximately 4 400 people and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
HISTORY OF CIRCOR
- The company is founded in 1874 by Joseph E. Watts. It is named Watts Regulator Company. CIRCOR is later founded as a company spin off in 1999. It is listed as a public company.
- In 2005 CIRCOR merges with Atlas Productions and the company is named CIRCOR Maroc. In 2008 the company merges with Aerodyne Controls and Circle Seal Controls, Loud Engineering and Manufacturing, forming CIRCOR Aerospace, Inc. A year later the company expands to India.
- In 2015 the company buys a manufacturer of high-quality specialty valves, Schroedahl. Its products are offered to power stations, the oil and gas industries, transportation industry, refining systems as well as industrial plants. A year later the company buys Critical Flow Solutions, a manufacturer of severe service valves for decoking and fluid catalytic cracking processes for the oil and gas industry.
- In 2017 Fluid Handling is purchased from Colfax Corporation. CIRCOR expands to China and the rest of Asia in 2019.
VISION & VALUES OF CIRCOR
- CIRCOR International, Inc. offers products that are of high-quality, high performance, efficient and safe at an affordable price. The company’s goal is to boost long term value for shareholders, create opportunities that will ensure growth and conducting business with integrity and high standards.
- The company is committed to its Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) responsibilities. Its employees’ safety and health is valued and the communities from where the company operates are supported.
- CIRCOR’s goals include targets to improve environmental, health and safety performances and to operate its facilities in a way that conserves energy and water to minimize its environmental impact.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CIRCOR
- CIRCOR International, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CIR”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 1,712,697 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 76,082 thousand and gross profit is $ 78,528 thousand.
- Net revenues are $ 269,607 thousand. Net cash used in operating activities are $ 10,039 thousand and net cash provided by (used in) investing activities are $ 75,519 thousand. Cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash at beginning of period are $ 69,525 thousand.
LATEST NEWS CIRCOR
Buy CIRCOR stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase CIRCOR Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CIRCOR Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CIRCOR STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CIRCOR STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CIRCOR stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CIRCOR stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?