CIRCOR (CIR) Stocks
📊 CIRCOR International, Inc. is a manufacturer of highly engineered products. The company’s portfolio offers the design and manufacturing of motions controlled products used in valves, motors, regulators and pumps. Products are purchased by commercial & institutional facilities, oil and gas, aerospace and defense, industrial, marine and other industries.
📊 The company has approximately 650 sales associates serving nearly 7 000 customers across 100 countries. Its manufacturing facilities are located across the globe, including the United States, United Arab Emirates, Canada, China, Malaysia, England, France, Germany, Mexico, Italy and India.
📊 CIRCOR International, Inc. operates through three segment – Industrial, Energy and Aerospace and Defense.
📊 The company employs approximately 4 400 people and is headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
HISTORY OF CIRCOR
- The company is founded in 1874 by Joseph E. Watts. It is named Watts Regulator Company. CIRCOR is later founded as a company spin off in 1999. It is listed as a public company.
- In 2005 CIRCOR merges with Atlas Productions and the company is named CIRCOR Maroc. In 2008 the company merges with Aerodyne Controls and Circle Seal Controls, Loud Engineering and Manufacturing, forming CIRCOR Aerospace, Inc. A year later the company expands to India.
- In 2015 the company buys a manufacturer of high-quality specialty valves, Schroedahl. Its products are offered to power stations, the oil and gas industries, transportation industry, refining systems as well as industrial plants. A year later the company buys Critical Flow Solutions, a manufacturer of severe service valves for decoking and fluid catalytic cracking processes for the oil and gas industry.
- In 2017 Fluid Handling is purchased from Colfax Corporation. CIRCOR expands to China and the rest of Asia in 2019.
VISION & VALUES OF CIRCOR
- CIRCOR International, Inc. offers products that are of high-quality, high performance, efficient and safe at an affordable price. The company’s goal is to boost long term value for shareholders, create opportunities that will ensure growth and conducting business with integrity and high standards.
- The company is committed to its Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) responsibilities. Its employees’ safety and health is valued and the communities from where the company operates are supported.
- CIRCOR’s goals include targets to improve environmental, health and safety performances and to operate its facilities in a way that conserves energy and water to minimize its environmental impact.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CIRCOR
- CIRCOR International, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CIR”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 1,712,697 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 76,082 thousand and gross profit is $ 78,528 thousand.
- Net revenues are $ 269,607 thousand. Net cash used in operating activities are $ 10,039 thousand and net cash provided by (used in) investing activities are $ 75,519 thousand. Cash, cash equivalents, and restricted cash at beginning of period are $ 69,525 thousand.