CISION (CISN) Stocks
📊 Cision Ltd. is a media software and services provider company. Its portfolio offers Cision Communications Cloud, media analysis, digital marketing, product distribution, media monitoring and other services in several countries such as the United States, Asia, Canada and Europe.
📊 The company provides its services to well-known companies such as Bayer, Comcast, Gumtree, Banfield Pet Hospital and National Association of Realtors, just to name a few. Cision owns online media services PRWeb, PRNewswire, L’Argus de la Presse, CEDROM-SNI, Help a Reporter Out, Bulletin Intelligence and Prime Research.
📊 Cision Ltd. is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The company employs more than 5 100 people.
HISTORY OF CISION
- In the early 1930’s Bacon’s Clipping Bureau is founded and it produces media books.
- In 1952 it issues a directory with names of publications and editors and reporters’ contact details. The directory is known as Bacon’s Publicity Checker. The company starts offering press release mailing services in the early 1970’s.
- In 1972 the company enters an agreement with London’ Romeike & Curtice Ltd. In a joint operation, it launches Bacon’s Information International. By 1995 Bacon’s Information offers distribution of press releases, directories and monitoring of press material. The company is one of the largest in the industry.
- K-III Communications buys Bacon’s Information in 1995 and later renames it to Primedia, Inc.
- In 2001 Observer AB, a media intelligence company, buys Bacon’s Information. During the next three years Bacon’s Information purchases Delahaye Medialink, Media Clips, Inc., Chicago News, Multivision and MediaPulse. In 2007 Bacon’s Information and Observer AB are renamed Cision. Cision merges with Vocus in 2015. It adds Visible Technologies, HARO (Help a Reporter Out) PRWeb, Gorkana Group, iContact and ViralHeat to its portfolio.
- The company buys Bulletin Intelligence and L’Argus de la Presse in 2017. The same year Cision starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
VISION & VALUES OF CISION
- Cision’s goal is to be the first and only media services provider choice for its customers. The company offers high quality services at affordable prices. It values integrity and trust and business are conducted with high ethics.
- Cision offers its shareholders value and positive earnings. The company is corporately responsible and values its employees, communities, environment, customers and shareholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CISION
- Cision, Ltd. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CISN”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 2,215,492 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 74,401 thousand and revenue is $ 190,496 thousand. Gross profit is $ 121,717 thousand.
- Total operating costs and expenses are $ 104,128 thousand. Operating income is $ 17,589 thousand. Cision shares can be bought at a good price.
LATEST NEWS CISION
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CISION Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CISION STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CISION STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CISION stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CISION stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?