COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA (CFR) Shares
ABOUT COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA
📊 Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA was established in 1988 by the Rembrandt Group Ltd of South Africa through the ownership of international assets, so that today the company owns some of the world’s top luxury brands in jewellery and design. The Rembrandt Group, established in the 1940s by prominent South African businessman Dr Anton Rupert, owns large interests in a number of important industries, including the financial services, tobacco, wine and spirits, gold and diamond mining and luxury goods industries as well as Rothmans International.
📊 In 1988 Johann Rupert founded Compagnie Financière Richemont when he spun off the international assets of Rembrandt Group Ltd. (now Remgro Limited). The luxury goods investments of Rembrandt Group combined with Rothmans International formed the initial group of Richemont subsidiaries.
📊 In March 2007, Richemont and Polo Ralph Lauren Inc. announced the formation of a 50/50 joint venture, the Polo Ralph Lauren Watch and Jewellery Company SÀRL.
📊 In October 2008, the Group divested all of its remaining interests in the tobacco industry.
📊 As of November 2012, Compagnie Financière Richemont SA was the sixth largest corporation by market capitalization in the Swiss Market Index.By 2014, Richemont was the second-largest luxury goods company in the world.
📊 Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA has headquarters in Bellevue, Switzerland, and commands a broad market presence in the international luxury goods industry that spans Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Operating through a number of exclusive jewellery houses and other prominent high-end craftsman houses, the company encompasses the design and distribution of jewellery, precision timepieces and luxury accessories. These acquisitions include some of the most prestigious names in the industry, including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, Vacheron Constantin, Jaeger Le-Coultre, IWC and Montblanc.
You might also like: CLICKS GROUP SHARES
COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA PERFORMANCE
- Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA‘s continued growth has been bolstered by a number of important drivers, including its geographic spread, its wide portfolio of luxury products, and the prestigious acquisitions behind these product sales.
- Financial data reflected a 6% increase in sales at actual exchange rates, showing an overall growth forecast across Richemont’s jewellery, leather goods and clothing sectors, positively affecting its share price for those who wish to purchase shares on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), where it currently trades under the stock symbol -CFR.
- Regional demand grew in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Japan, with retail channels improving on wholesale channels.
- The Group is managed with the objective of growing value for shareholders over the long-term, recognising that the most important assets of the Group – its Maisons – have almost all been in existence for over a century.
- The independence of each Maison within the Group is fundamental to Richemont’s overall growth strategy. Each Maison focuses on increasing awareness and desirability by developing creative products and targeted marketing strategies. The Maisons’ products are sold through a network of boutiques owned by the Group, franchise operations and through boutiques owned by third parties.
COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA INVESTOR TIPS
- The company’s long-term growth strategy is set to increase value for its shareholders going forward. This strategy, which would secure the company’s market position, consists of five integrated pillars, including robust governance and ethics, responsible sourcing and product integrity, continued employee development, environmental responsibility to reduce its carbon footprint, and community investment.
- The live online stock charts show that Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA‘s share price makes it a strong buy, with a market cap of over R500 billion, while the company’s overall growth strategy means that buy-ins will yield good long-term dividends for investors who choose to buy shares in 2019.
You might also like: CAPITEC SHARES
Buy COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy COMPAGNIE FINANCIERE RICHEMONT SA stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : CAPCO SHARES