CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS (CCM) Stocks
ABOUT CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
📊 Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM), a global medical equipment and management services company, was incorporated on November 27, 2007 and has its headquarters in Beijing, China. The company focuses on the leasing of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging equipment and the provision of management services to hospitals.
📊 It operates an extensive network of approximately 130 cooperative centers at more than 70 hospitals. These hospitals are based in 60 cities across 25 provinces in China.
📊 CCM partners with hospitals to build diagnostic imaging and radiotherapy centres. Each of these centres is equipped with advanced equipment such as linear accelerators, body gamma knife systems, positron emission tomography-computed (PET-CT) scanners and linear accelerators, to name but a few.
📊 CCM also offers clinical support services to doctors at its cooperative centers. These services include joint diagnosis among its doctors in its network as well as clinical research. The company’s hospital partners are responsible for the centers’ clinical activities, medical decisions of the doctors, as well as their employment.
📊 Today, the company employs more than 700 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited conducts its operations through two segments: Networking and Premium Cancer Hospitals.
- The company’s network portfolio comprises approximately 60 radiotherapy centers and more than 60 diagnostic imaging centers, as well as seven centres offering other treatment and diagnostic services such as thermotherapy to increase the efficacy of/for pain relief after chemotherapy and radiotherapy; electroencephalography for the diagnosis of epilepsy; high intensity focused ultrasound therapy for cancer treatment; tonometry for the diagnosis of ophthalmic conditions, and stereotactic radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
- CCM offers its management services to radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centres under service-only agreements. It also provides technical services to radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centres through technical service agreements.
- The company further provides medical and surgical oncology as a main service through its Concord Cancer Hospital in Singapore.
VISION & VALUES OF CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited boasts a wealth of experience in its field which enables the company to adhere to the highest standard of patient care. The company’s advanced technology and quality service enforce its stellar reputation and stimulate growth.
- Its competent team are experts in sharing best practices and implementing new ideas that makes the company a leader in its field. The company’s operations focus on people and are deeply rooted in core values such as integrity, respect, openness and accountability.
- This business model adds value for stakeholders who purchase company shares and stimulates long-term growth.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CONCORD MEDICAL SERVICES HOLDINGS
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “CCM”.
- For the first half of 2019, the company recorded total net revenue of RMB 99.5 million (US$ 14.5 million) and gross profit of RMB 3.1 million (US$ 0.5 million).
- The company’s solid presence in the market affords shareholders who buy or sell company shares the confidence to do so in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.