CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP (TYO: 7186) Shares
ABOUT CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP
📊 Concordia Financial Group is a holding company that engages in the business management of banking and banking related businesses.
📊 The company operates through the Bank of Yokohama and Higashi Nippon Bank divisions.
📊 The Bank of Yokohama division is comprised of 15 banks that offer banking, leasing, financial product trading, and information services. The Higashi Nippon Bank division is composed of of 3 banks that provide financial services including credit guarantee.
📊 Concordia Financial Group has history dating back to its formation in 2016, and today has its headquarters in in Tokyo, Japan.
OVERVIEW OF CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP
Concordia Financial Group’s management philosophy positions the company as a financial group that is trusted by customers and indispensable to its region. This serves as a guideline for how the company approaches all of its stakeholders, including its customers, regional society, employees, and shareholders.
- Concordia Financial Group’s major growth drivers rest in its dominant customer portfolio in Kanagawa Prefecture, its efficient management expertise, and its penetration into the Tokyo mega market. In Japan, about 17% of small-and medium-sized enterprises are located in the company’s home market of Kanagawa Prefecture and Tokyo.
- The area accounts for about 25% of the nation’s GDP, an enormous market with an economy the size of Spain or Mexico. These regions boast the first and second most excess inflow of young people in Japan, limiting the impact of Japan’s ageing society despite the continued fall in population.
- As such, Concordia Financial Group has dealings with 43 000 corporate customers and 5.12 million retail customers in the area. In addition, the Bank of Yokohama, which has received public funding in the past, has a well-established DNA of efficient management, and has consistently maintained OHR (expense ratio) at top-rated levels among banks nationwide.
VISION & VALUES OF CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP
Concordia Financial Group’s corporate mission is underpinned by the goal of differentiating itself as a leader in its sector. To this end, the company works towards growing the wealth of its customer base, while assisting in the sustainable development of regional society.
- The company aims to be an attractive organization which establishes a positive work environment for all of its employees, while growing sustainably in order to enhance its corporate value for all of its stakeholders.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP
Concordia Financial Group trades on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO), where investors can buy shares under the stock code TYO7186.
Data from the company’s 2019 financial analysis shows that the company recorded a Gross Operating Income of 201 billion yen, and a net income of 51 billion yen.
- The strong performance of Concordia Financial Group has allowed investors to buy or sell shares with confidence today, providing sound dividends and a solid buy-in for those who choose to purchase shares in 2020 and in the future.
LATEST NEWS CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP
Buy CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CONCORDIA FINANCIAL GROUP stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?