CUBIC (CUB) Stocks
📊 Cubic Corporation is a technology company. Its portfolio offers a wide range of integrated solutions for transportation, training and defense industries across the globe. The company has three subsidiaries – Cubic Mission Solutions, Cubic Transportation Systems and Cubic Global Defense.
📊 Cubic Mission Solutions offer networked solutions for intelligence, security, communications, and command as well as surveillance and reconnaissance missions. It delivers data quickly and securely on land, sea and air operations.
📊 Cubic Transportation Systems offers payment and information solutions as well as other connected services for intelligent traveling. Cubic Global Defense offers innovative and realistic training solutions for the United States forces in 35 nations.
📊 The company’s headquarters are located in San Diego, California.
HISTORY OF CUBIC
- In 1951 Cubic Corporation is founded by Walter J. Zable at a small electronics company San Diego. It sells devices to measure microwave power. The company grows and in 1959 it becomes a publicly traded company.
- It launches a Geodetic Sequential Collation of Range satellite which helps Planet Earth in 1960 to enhance its accuracy of outer space missiles. By 1961 the company is a world leader in surveying systems both on and off-land.
- In 1967 it develops the most advanced electronic scoreboard in the country and it is installed in San Diego Stadium. Cubic buys U.S. Elevator in 1969 and adds a computer controller to its elevators. It becomes the 3rd largest elevator company. It enters the transportation industry in 1971 when it buys several small businesses from Los Angeles. These businesses forms Cubic Transportation Systems.
- In 1980 the Cubic presents a computerized bus fare box. A year later the company’s Air Combat Maneuvering Range system is used for the United States Air Force in Europe.
- In 1987 it forms Cubic Defense Applications and it I incorporated as the company’s wholly owned subsidiary.
- During the Persian Gulf War in 1989 the company’s Joint Surveillance Target Attack Radar System and Personnel Locator products are used. Several more companies are purchased during the next few years that expands the company’s portfolio considerably and it enters several markets.
- In 2009 Cubic is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
VISION & VALUES OF CUBIC
- Cubic Corporation values good ethical business, its employees, shareholders and customers. Its mission is to be a market leader with its technology-driven solutions. The company’s vision is to offer high quality solutions and positive earning to its shareholders and customers.
- The company takes its corporate responsibilities very seriously. It contributes to non-profit organizations and believes in charitable giving and conservation of natural resources.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CUBIC
- Cubic Corporation trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CUB”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ended June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 1,814,885 thousand. Net sales are $ 382,679 thousand and operating activities are $ 20,344 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 62,522 thousand.
- Net cash provided by operating activities are $ 1,054 thousand and net cash provided by investing activities are $ 21,220 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period are $ 89,910 thousand. Shares can now be purchased at a good price.