CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS (CELP) Stocks
ABOUT CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS
📊 Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. is a supplier of midstream services to the energy industry. It is organized as a master limited partnership. The company’s portfolio offers independent pipeline inspection and support services for public utilities, energy companies and other operators.
📊 The company also offers water and environmental services, such as saltwater disposal, to the oil and gas industry.
📊 The company’s pipeline inspection division, Tulsa Inspection Resources, LLC, provides oil and gas companies with pipeline inspection and integrity services as well as Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) services. Cypress’ Hydrotest Services division offers hydrostatic testing and other services to pipeline businesses.
📊 These services include environmentally safe dyes and drying chemicals, lifting equipment, labor crews and tools, budget estimates, nitrogen purging and packing, leak detection and flare services.
📊 Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
HISTORY OF CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS
- In 2003 Tulsa Inspection Resources is founded and provides Duke Energy Field Services with its integrity services. Within the next years it starts offering construction and maintenance work.
- By 2006 the company’s revenue exceeds $ 50 million.
- In 2008 Regret Private buys Tulsa Inspection Resources. The same years Tulsa’s revenue exceeds $ 100 million. It expands its operations to Canada in 2009.
- In 2010 Tulsa is awarded with the BP Safety Award. The next year the company receives the TransCanada’s Canadian maintenance work award, the Enbridge’s Canadian maintenance/new construction work awards and the BP Safety Award for the second time.
- By 2013 Tulsa’s revenue exceeds the $ 300 million mark. Tulsa becomes a subsidiary of Cypress Energy Partners in 2014 and starts trading publicly on the New York Stock Exchange.
- In 2015 Cypress buys Brown Integrity and its forms its Mechanical Integrity Group in 2017.
VISION & VALUES OF CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS
- Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. is committed to the safety of its employees and communities from where it operates, the company’s regulatory compliances and environmental stewardship.
- The company’s core values include teamwork, safety, shareholder value, customer satisfaction, high ethical business standards, operational excellence, community and environmental stewardship and employee development.
- The company supports its communities and hires individuals from the communities in which it serves in order to promote good citizenship.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS
- Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. trades in the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “CELP”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarterly period ending June 30, 2019 reports total assets of $ 170,285 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 5,770 thousand and revenue is $ 111,091 thousand.
- Operating income is $ 7,542 thousand and net income is $ 5,643 thousand. Investors can purchase company shares at an affordable price now.
LATEST NEWS CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy CYPRESS ENERGY PARTNERS stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?