DAIKIN INDUSTRIES (TYO: 6367) Shares
ABOUT DAIKIN INDUSTRIES
📊 Daikin Industries, Ltd. (TYO 6367) is a Japanese multinational company that manufactures air conditioning equipment for household and commercial use and has its headquarters in Osaka.
📊 Daikin Industries, Ltd. operates in Japan, China, Australia, United States, India, Southeast Asia, Europe, and Latin America and runs chemical, oil hydraulics and electronics businesses.
📊 Daikin Industries, Ltd. invented variable refrigerant volume systems and was an innovator in the split system air conditioning market, having made the first split and multi-split air conditioners.
📊 Daikin Industries, Ltd. was founded in 1924 as Osaka Kinzoku Kogyosho LP by Akira Yamada. Daiflon or polychlorotrifluoroethylene was developed in 1953 and in 1963 the company was renamed to Daikin Kogyo Co Ltd. In 1982 it was renamed to the current Daikin Industries, Ltd.
OVERVIEW OF DAIKIN INDUSTRIES
Daikin Industries, Ltd. has more than 76 480 full time employees.
- The air-conditioning and refrigeration equipment products include split and multi-split type air conditioning systems, unitary products, air to water heat pump systems, heating systems, air purifiers, ventilation products, control systems, packaged air conditioners, air and water cooled chillers, rooftops, air side equipment, refrigeration products, container refrigeration units, marine HVAC products, and air filters.
Daikin Industries, Ltd. also offers SkyAir outdoor units and VRV systems, a multi-split type air conditioner for commercial buildings. Chemical products comprise fluorocarbons, fluoroplastics, fluoroelastomers, fluoropaints, fluoro coating agents, semiconductor-etching products, water and oil repellent agents, pharmaceuticals and intermediates, and dry air suppliers.
VISION & VALUES OF DAIKIN INDUSTRIES
Daikin Industries, Ltd. strives to create new value by anticipating the future needs of customers and contribute to society with world-leading technologies. They think and act globally while staying a flexible and dynamic group.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. wants to be a company that leads in applying environmentally friendly practices and be recognised worldwide by optimally managing the organization and its human resources.
- Daikin Industries, Ltd. commits to its value chain to ensure it reaches its goals, meet current and future needs of customers and maximises returns, income growth and capital appreciation for shareholders who purchase shares with them.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF DAIKIN INDUSTRIES
Daikin Industries, Ltd.’s shares trade on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TYO) with stock code TYO6367 and ISIN Number JP3481800005 listed in the Business Sector: Electronics; Electrical Manufacturing.
- Highlights of Daikin Industries, Ltd.’s recent performance includes Q3 2019 revenue of 672,903.00 million JPY, net income of 55,407.00 million JPY and profit margin of 8.23%. Total assets were 2,723.48 billion JPY and total liabilities 1,243.98 billion JPY, debt to assets 19.14%. Financial year 2019 showed revenue of 2,481.11 billion JPY, net income of 189.05 billion JPY and profit margin of 7.62%. Market Cap as at November 2019 was 40.68 Billion USD and 4470.00 Billion JPY
- Due to Daikin Industries, Ltd.’s continued performance on this market shareholders can buy or sell shares with confidence and expect sound dividends and returns during 2020 and in future.
LATEST NEWS DAIKIN INDUSTRIES
Buy DAIKIN INDUSTRIES stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN DAIKIN INDUSTRIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE DAIKIN INDUSTRIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of DAIKIN INDUSTRIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy DAIKIN INDUSTRIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?