DHI GROUP (DHX) Stocks
ABOUT DHI GROUP
📊 DHI Group, Inc. is an information technology company. Its portfolio offers online services to consultants, recruiters and trained professional individuals across the United States, the Asia Pacific region and Europe. These include technology and security clearance, healthcare and hospitality, financial services and energy markets.
📊 The company’s services provide opportunities for employers and recruiters to source and hire qualified professionals while professionals use the website to find employment prospects.
📊 DHI Group, Inc.’s headquarters is located in New York.
HISTORY OF DHI GROUP
- The company is originally named Data Processing Independent Consultants Exchange. It is founded in 1990 and operates from San Francisco Bay. Services are offered to recruitment agencies, staffing and consulting firms as well as technical contractors. The company starts doing business online with its dice.com URL in 1996.
- In 1999 a New York company, Earthweb, buys Data Processing Independent Consultants. Earthweb is renamed Dice, Inc. in 2001. Financial restructuring takes place and it becomes a private company.
- It buys ClearanceJobs in 2004 and in 2005 Targeted Job Fairs is purchased. It buys Dice Holdings, Inc. from two private New York equity firms named Quadrangle LLC and General Atlantic LLC.
- In 2006 eFinancialGroup Ltd. is purchased and it adds eFinancialCareers to its portfolio. The company starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange as a public company in 2007. It buys AllHealthCareJobs, WorldWideWorker and Rigzone during the next few years. Rigzone and WorldWideWorker merges and continues to operate as Rigzone.
- During the next few years the company buys several more businesses to expand its portfolio. Its name is changed in 2015 to DHI Group, Inc.
VISION & VALUES OF DHI GROUP
- DHI Group, Inc.’s goal is to provide highly qualified individuals with great career opportunities and to offer employers and recruitment agencies with a wide selection of professionals that will best suit their requirements and allow them to make the best decision.
- Talent from around the globe is compiled and easy to research by security, technology, health, hospitality, energy and financial markets. The company’s vision is to provide opportunities for the right talent to the right employers, creating customer satisfaction and value for all parties.
- DHI focusses on delivering long term value and high earnings to its shareholders. Respect and integrity plays an important role in every decision the company makes and business is conducted with high morals and ethical standards. The company values its employees and offer training to ensure a positive customer experience.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF DHI GROUP
- DHI Group, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the NYSE stock symbol “DHX”.
- Data analysis for the company’s quarter ending June 30, 2019 reports revenues of $ 37,359 thousand. Total assets are $ 267,334 thousand and operating income is $ 3,765 thousand. Cash and cash equivalents are $ 7,613 thousand. Total operating expenses are $ 33,057 thousand.
- Affordably priced shares can be purchased now.