DXC TECHNOLOGY (DXC) Stocks
ABOUT DXC TECHNOLOGY
📊 DXC Technology Co, an American multinational IT corporation, was founded in 2017 and has its headquarters in Tysons, Virginia. The company offers business-to-business services such as analytics, applications, cloud and workload, consulting, security and mobility as well as enterprise and cloud applications. The company also provides e-commerce, finance and administration products and services.
📊 The company was established through the spin-off of most of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s enterprise service segment (excluding the Mpahasis Limited reporting unit and the Communications and Media Solutions product group) and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). At the time of its founding, the company was already operating in 70 countries.
📊 Since its founding the company has grown exponentially through the acquisition of several companies such as Tribridge, Molina Medicaid Solutions, Argodesign, BusinessNow and TESM. The company services a clientele of about 6 000 customers. DXC Technology Co boasts a proud history of innovation, service and value which makes the company a world leader in its field.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 130 000 people across its global operations.
You might also like: DUKE REALTY STOCKS
HISTORY OF DXC TECHNOLOGY
- DXC Technology Co’s analytics services portfolio offer unique insights to accelerate users’ digital transformation. Some of these solutions include Data Discovery Experience, Data Workload Optimization and Managed Business Intelligence Services.
- The company supplies analytic solutions to run businesses. These include warranty analytics, predictive maintenance analytics, social intelligence analytics and operational analytics, to name but a few.
- Cloud services and solutions on offer include Advisory, Transformation and Migration Solutions; Brokerage and Integration Solutions, and Managed Cloud Solutions. The company’s consulting services comprise Digital Strategy and Transformation; Digital Industries and Analytics, and Digital Business Platforms.
- Enterprise and cloud applications services and solutions on offer are Microsoft Dynamic Applications and Oracle Applications. Intelligent Security Operations; Identity and Access Management, and Security Advisory Services make up the consulting services portfolio.
- The company’s clientele include customers in the banking and capital markets, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, public sector and energy as well as travel and transportation.
VISION & VALUES OF DXC TECHNOLOGY
- DXC Technology Co is passionate about helping clients to thrive on change. The company strives to support a culture of performance rooted in integrity. It meets the challenges of innovation head-on and invests in building collaborative client and stakeholder relationships that also add value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
- The company has adopted a value system it calls “CLEAR”. It comprises values such as client focus, leadership, execution excellence, aspiration and results.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF DXC TECHNOLOGY
- DXC Technology Cotrades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “DXC”.
- The company is an S&P 500 and Russel 1000 component. In 2018, DXC Technology Co recorded total revenue of US$24.556 million and profits of US$1.751 million. Its total assets for this fiscal cycle were valued at US$33.921 million.
- These financials afford shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.
You might also like: DIAMONDBACK ENERGY STOCKS
LATEST NEWS DXC TECHNOLOGY
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy DXC TECHNOLOGY Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN DXC TECHNOLOGY STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE DXC TECHNOLOGY STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of DXC TECHNOLOGY stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy DXC TECHNOLOGY stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : DENTSPLY SIRONA STOCKS