ABOUT ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES
📊 Echo Polska Properties is a Dutch real estate investment company that was developed on Polish-based commercial projects held by Echo investment, which is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. The company functions using the REIT formula, and is controlled by a collection of some of the most prominent real estate investors in Central and Eastern Europe, namely Griffin Real Estate, Oaktree and PIMCO funds.
📊 In 2016 EPP was incorporated in the Netherlands and converted to a public company, and today the company has a share portfolio consisting of 10 office and retail projects as well as one retail development project in the centre of Warsaw. EPP has projects in 16 cities in Poland that are defined by strong local economies and growing investment opportunities for FDI. As such, the company’s goal is to become Poland’s leading property investment company with a portfolio of both high-end cash-generative retail and office sites as well as a number of industrial assets. Apart from this, EPP also invests in a range of Polish commercial properties.
📊 In 2016 the company established a South African REIT located in Johannesburg as Redefine Properties, which went on to purchase a 75% stake in EPP’s ordinary share capital, resulting in its listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), where it currently trades under the stock symbol EPP.
📊 Today, the company’s indirect ownership of prime retail and office assets in such a dynamic and growing economy as that of Poland, with its highly attractive real estate market, particularly in Warsaw, is set to continue to add value to the company’s share price going forward.
You might also like: DISTELL GROUP HOLDINGS SHARES
ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES PERFORMANCE
- With Echo Polska Properties prominent market position as the largest listed property company in Poland’s growing and attractive commercial retail sector, the company is set to continue providing strong dividends and continued growth going forward.
- The company has invested in a growth strategy that aims to realise its goal of becoming the leading retail property owner in the country. This goal is pillared on a number of already-achieved strategy points, including the filling of vacancies in newly developed properties, major retail extensions on its existing retail centres, and the company’s 25% stake in ten ROFO assets which it recently acquired.
- Added to this, Echo Polska Properties growth is boosted by its earnings gained from its strategic partnership with Echo, a leading Polish commercial and retail property investor and developer, and Griffin, another leading property investor in the real estate market.
- EPP’s share price will ultimately be grown by its acquisition strategy, which focuses on the purchase of strategic retail assets in prime locations, allowing for the company to bolster its presence in the market. Added to this, the company’s focus on the office sector in major Polish cities and business centres will be set to attract international tenants, further adding value to its portfolio as forecast by its directors.
ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES INVESTOR TIPS
- According to Echo Polska Properties CEO Hadley Dean, the company is set to go on to own three billion euros in assets by 2022, which will contribute significantly to bolstering its share price, making this a valuable long-term buy for investors who choose to purchase shares in 2019 and beyond.
- The company already beat is pre-listing dividend forecast in 2016 alone, and data from the live online stock charts show that its share price and strong yields make it a strong buy going forward.
You might also like: DISTELL GROUP SHARES
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ECHO POLSKA PROPERTIES stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?
Read more about : DISCOVERY SHARES