ECN CAPITAL (ECN) Stocks
ABOUT ECN CAPITAL
📊 ECN Capital Corporation, a North American financial services company, was founded in 2016 and has its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario in Canada.
📊 ECN Capital Corporation was established through the spin-off of Element Financials’ equipment finance division into two separate publicly traded companies: Element Fleet Management (a fleet manager) and ECN Capital that provides commercial financing to fleet owners.
📊 ECN Capital Corporation operates across North America. It sources its originations through vendor relationships and sells it to established bank networks. The company also manages a portfolio of rail- and aviation assets. It provides financial institutions with credit portfolios.
📊 The company also originates, manages and advises on prime credit assets.
📊 ECN Capital Corporation works with retail banks looking for credit portfolio solutions to match deposit liabilities. ECN Capital Corporation is one of North America’s leading providers of asset solutions for the financial industry. Today, it employs about 570 people.
OVERVIEW OF ECN CAPITAL
- ECN Capital Corporation is a financials business services provider. The company operates through three long-standing, market-leading businesses: Service Finance (home improvement loans), Triad Financial Services (manufactured home loans), and the Kessler Group (consumer credit-card portfolios). These businesses provide advisory services to more than 90 banks and financial institutions in North America.
- Service Finance focusses on the enhancement of point-of-sale for home improvement projects by offering attractive loan options to customers. Triad Financial Services provides consumer loans for manufactured home purchases via partnerships with vendors and manufacturers.
- The Kessler Group is a leader in financial business services. Its niche market focus is consumer credit portfolios for US financial institutions.
- ECN Capital Corporation’s prime credit portfolio solutions include unsecured consumer loan portfolios, secured consumer loan portfolios and consumer credit-card portfolios.
VISION & VALUES OF ECN CAPITAL
- ECN Capital Corporation is passionate about offering its extensive clientele the opportunity to live their best lives by securing the right home for their family. Its business operations adhere to all applicable rules and regulations pertaining to the financial industry.
- ECN Capital Corporation is open and transparent in its activities and business decisions. It further values principles such as integrity, respect and innovations. By fostering trust among all its stakeholders, the company enables growth and adds value for shareholders who purchase company stock.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ECN CAPITAL
ECN Capital Corporation trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE) under the stock symbol ECN.
ECN Capital Corporation’s financial results for the second quarter fiscal 2019 are in line with management expectations.
Total originations for this quarter were $ 598.0 million and adjusted operating income before tax was $ 24.4 million, compared to $ 10.4 million for the prior cycle.
After-tax adjusted EPS applicable to common shareholders was $ 0.07.
This solid performance affords shareholders who buy or sell company shares the confidence to do so in the expectation of sound dividends and returns.
Buy ECN CAPITAL stocks / shares – 📈 A Step by Step Guide how to Buy / Purchase ECN CAPITAL Stocks or Shares online.
Before buying any stock or share one has to consider a few factors.
STEP 1: PROPER RESEARCH IS ESSENTIAL
Upon deciding you want to buy ECN CAPITAL Stocks / Shares, it is critical for the serious investor to do proper research into the said company. Its values should align with those of the investor’s current portfolio. An investor needs to familiarise himself with the basics and history of the company, as well as its leadership and performance in the market. Its company reports should also be scrutinized.
Consultation with a brokerage firm can also assist in determining whether investing in a specific company will complement the investor’s current portfolio. The investment “risk ladder”, which identifies asset classes based on their relative riskiness, is another useful tool when determining which company’s stock / share is the best to buy.
STEP 2: CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT IN ECN CAPITAL STOCKS / SHARES
It is important for an investor to monitor his total investment in stock in order to keep his portfolio aligned to his investment strategy. The overall value of his holdings will change with the fluctuation in stock prices, which can throw his portfolio off balance. To determine the amount to invest, multiply the number of shares of each stock by its current market price to determine the total investment in that specific stock. For example, if you own 100 shares of a $5 stock, multiply 100 by $5 to get $500.
STEP 3: DECIDE ON THE STOCK / SHARE ORDER TYPE
Investors can choose from a market order, a limit order, a stop order (also referred to as a stop-loss order) or a buy/sell stop order. It is important to familiarise yourself with each type’s pros and cons before deciding which one will suit your current stock profile best. An investor should be guided in this choice by his investment objective.
STEP 4: OPEN A BROKERAGE ACCOUNT
A brokerage account – also known as taxable investment account – is similar to a retirement account, but more flexible. Where a retirement account has limitations on the amount of money that can be contributed annually, and restrictions on when funds can be withdrawn, a brokerage account is more flexible. The latter has no income or contribution limit and the investor can withdraw his money at any given time. This flexibility, together with its potential investment gains, makes a brokerage account more attractive to serious investors. Brokerage accounts are ideal for goals or savings that are further than five years away, but closer than retirement. It can also supplement an investor’s emergency savings.
STEP 5: COMMIT AND PURCHASE ECN CAPITAL STOCKS / SHARES
Lastly, commit to the stock. Pro Tip: Monitor the value of your stock to ensure you have a growing stock value and dividend pay-out. Regularly check the share price online to ensure your investment delivers a positive return on investment. You are now a proud owner of ECN CAPITAL stocks / shares.
5 Questions to ask yourself before purchasing any stocks or shares.
- Is it the best time to buy this stock / share?
- Should I buy ECN CAPITAL stocks / shares in the current economic climate?
- Can I afford to buy this stock / share?
- What is the forecast of the stock / share growth?
- What is the current price per earning ration on the stock / share?