ELLIE MAE (ELLI) Stocks
ABOUT ELLIE MAE
📊 Ellie Mae, Inc., a technology software company, was founded in 1997 and has its headquarters in Pleasanton, California, in the United States. The company provides network and technology solutions to assist with the streamlining and automatization of the mortgage origination process. Its network connects mortgage professionals to investors, lenders and service providers.
📊 The company was founded by Limin Hu and Sigmund Anderman. The company’s software platforms assist lenders to navigate regulations, complex workflows and thinning margins to close loans quickly, maximize profit and stand out in a competitive marketplace.
📊 Mortgage finance organizations and enterprise-sized lenders trust the company’s network platform and across-the-board support to deliver the American Dream of homeownership to millions.
📊 Some of the company’s accolades since its inception include the 2013 Lenders’ Choice Mortgage Technology Award, Mortgage Technology Magazine’s 2009 Release of the Year Award and the Top 50 Service Provider Award in 2007, 2008 and 2009.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 1 500 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF ELLIE MAE
- Ellie Mae, Inc.’s services is based on a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model that automates and streamlines the process of originating and funding new mortgage loans and facilitating regulatory compliance. Its Encompass software platform includes the Ellie Mae TQL Services tool that offers fraud detection, valuation and risk analysis. Encompass CentreWise is a bundled offering of Encompass WebCenter and Encompass Enterprise Document Management (EDM).
- The company’s Encompass WebCenter offers professional websites, while Encompass TPO WebCenter is a web-based extension of Encompass for third-party originators. Other products include the Encompass Docs Solution, Encompass Compliance Service, Encompass Product and Pricing Service and Encompass 4506-T Service (a tax transcript service).
- In 2013, the company introduced Encompass 360, an updated mortgage-management system, to help underwriters comply with the latest federal mortgage rules. This system offers debt-to-income calculators, discount assessment and tools to evaluate a loan’s quality. Ellie Mae, Inc. processes about 35% of mortgage applications in the U.S.
VISION & VALUES OF ELLIE MAE
- Ellie Mae, Inc. is passionate about offering services designed to support the success of its clients, every step of the way. The company believes its success stems from collaboration to work hard towards a common goal. It values its competent workforce and its employees who work hard towards a brighter future.
- The company’s core values endure and it invests heavily in employee development. People matter and values such as integrity and accountability forms the foundation of the company’s growth.
- This business model adds value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ELLIE MAE
- Ellie Mae, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “ELLI”.
- For fiscal 2018, the company recorded revenue of US$ 480.3 million compared to US$ 417.0 million in 2017.
- Net income was US$ 22.6 million. The company closed 2,596,000 loans on Encompass for this period. This sound market performance affords shareholders the confidence to buy or sell company shares in the expectation of solid dividends and returns.