ENVIVA PARTNERS (EVA) Stocks
ABOUT ENVIVA PARTNERS
📊 Enviva Partners, LP, the world’s largest manufacturer of wood pellets, was founded in 2013 and has its headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, in the United States. The company operates as a subsidiary of Enviva Holdings, LP.
📊 Enviva Partners, LP focuses on the production, processing and distribution of wood biomass to power generators. Its general partner company is Enviva Partners, GP, LLC. Enviva Partners, LP produces wood pellets and wood chips used in coal-fired power-generation and power plants. The company serves utilities and large-scale power generators in the United Kingdom and other European markets.
📊 Growing global concerns about climate change and rising fossil fuel prices have spurred an increase in global demand for renewable fuels. Enviva’s woody biomass fuels offer a viable renewable alternative to coal and fossil fuels, as biomass delivers efficient and stable energy to customers 24/7.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 5 100 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF ENVIVA PARTNERS
- Enviva Partners, LP operates seven wood pellet plants in Mississippi, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. It is also currently developing a new plant and port facility on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- The company’s plants produce more than 3 million metric tons of wood pellets annually. These pellets are exported to power plants in the U.K. and Europe that used to be fueled by coal. The wood pellets enable them to reduce their lifetime carbon footprint by approximately 80%. These pellets are produced through sustainable practices that protects the U.S.’ Southern Forests.
- Enviva conducts its activities through two primary units: Enviva Partners, LP (a publicly-traded master limited partnership) and Enviva Development Holdings, LLC (a wholly-owned private company). Enviva Partners, LP exports its wood pellets through its own terminal assets at Chesapeake, Virginia and Wilmington, North Carolina, as well as from third-party marine terminals in Mobile, Alabama and Panama City.
VISION & VALUES OF ENVIVA PARTNERS
- Enviva Partners is passionate about improving the quality of life of people worldwide with lower-cost, lower-carbon products. It provides value-added products, permanent carbon storage and energy in a holistic style that promotes healthy forests.
- The company firmly believes in core values such as integrity, accountability, determination and discipline. It acts with uncompromising honesty at all times, and is transparent in and accountable for its actions. It further relentlessly pursues opportunities to grow its business and delivers superior returns for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF ENVIVA PARTNERS
- Enviva Partners, LP trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “EVA”.
- For the second quarter of 2019, the company recorded revenue of US$ 168.1 million, a 24.0% increase over the corresponding quarter of 2018. It also recorded a US$ 34.0 million increase in product sales. Shareholders who buy or sell company shares can therefore expect sound dividends and returns.