EPAM SYSTEMS (EPAM) Stocks
ABOUT EPAM SYSTEMS
📊 EPAM Systems, Inc. (known as EPAM), a global provider of software engineering and IT consulting services, was founded in 1993 and has its headquarters in Newton, Pennsylvania in the United States.
📊 The company offers custom-developed technology, tools and platforms to clients in industries such as financial-, travel- and consumer services, as well as for the software, hi-tech, media and entertainment, life sciences and healthcare industries.
📊 The company was established by Belarus natives, Arkadiy Dobkin and Leo Lozner. It was incorporated as EPAM Systems on December 18, 2002. Although EPAM initially stood for “Effective Programming for America”, the company uses the acronym in all its information and marketing materials.
📊 The company’s products enable its global clientele to become – and stay – competitive. Its products combine cutting-edge software engineering with digital strategy and experience design-, technology innovation- and business consulting services.
📊 Today, the company employs approximately 30 200 people across its operations.
HISTORY OF EPAM SYSTEMS
- EPAM Systems, Inc. operates software development centres and branch offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- The company’s service offerings cater to the full software product development lifecycle – from digital strategy and customer experience design to enterprise application platforms implementation and program management services, as well as from complex software development services to support, maintenance, custom application development, infrastructure management and application testing.
- EPAM operates through three primary segments: North America, Europe and Russia. It provides software development and other IT services to its European clientele from development centers in Russia, Belarus, Hungary, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Poland.
- The company also offers related services such as e-commerce support and data warehousing.
VISION & VALUES OF EPAM SYSTEMS
- EPAM Systems, Inc. is passionate about building better teams and capabilities that enable superior business results. This strategy forms the basis of the EPAM Product Development Mindset.
- The company values the individual, focuses on the customer, acts as a team, strives for excellence and acts with integrity in all of its operations. This sound business ethos promotes growth, fosters trust and adds value for shareholders who purchase company shares.
MARKET PERFORMANCE OF EPAM SYSTEMS
- EPAM Systems, Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the stock symbol “EPAM”.
- The company is a Russell 1000 Index component.
- For the second quarter 2019, EPAM recorded revenue of US$ 551.6 million, a 23.8% increase year-over-year. The company’s GAAP income from operations also increased with 34.4% to US$ 72.9 million.